• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Should I feel like a woman for having Chinese after bad sex?

wwawd bit

• This bit is gay

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I like wordplay yuma

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
G

Oh, okay. So when I say "cream of" I'm referring to soup; cream of mushroom, cream of celery, that kind of thing. Except in this case, "cream" is a double entendre. It means cum, like semen jizz [SIZE=9px](Ron and Fez noon to three) [/SIZE][SIZE=15px]. Now Sum Yung Gai isn't really a kind of Chinese soup, it's a play on words. Sum = some, Yung = young, and Gai = guy. So it's cream of some young guy, like a young guy's semen. I'm implying that I sucked cock instead of eating a dish from the Far East. [/SIZE]

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Oh, okay. So when I say "cream of" I'm referring to soup; cream of mushroom, cream of celery, that kind of thing. Except in this case, "cream" is a double entendre. It means cum, like semen jizz (Ron and Fez noon to three) . Now Sum Yung Gai isn't really a kind of Chinese soup, it's a play on words. Sum = some, Yung = young, and Gai = guy. So it's cream of some young guy, like a young guy's semen. I'm implying that I sucked cock instead of eating a dish from the Far East.
I don't get it

G

I don't get it
hayley-williams-petals-for-armor.gif