Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No, it's an awful show.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • OP is gay and/or faggot.

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I've seen the equivalent of an episode in meme clips, and other than the ludicrous stuff is it any good? I've been a Cranston fan since Malcolm in the Middle, but from what I've seen his acting isn't very good. I'd be ever so obliged if I could get some opinons, but I'll throw in a poll.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It was too deep for you, bray funster.
Good man in a bad situation becomes a monster then drags everyone else around him down. I’ll leave out the last part in case L&T actually wants to watch it but the ending is awful in regards to Jesse. Edit: I want to add that I only watched like 2 seasons then just asked my friend to tell me how it ended.

Last edited:

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Good man in a bad situation becomes a monster then drags everyone else around him down. I’ll leave out the last part in case L&T actually wants to watch it but the ending is awful in regards to Jesse. Edit: I want to add that I only watched like 2 seasons then just asked my friend to tell me how it ended.
The MacGyver shit every week got old fast, funster.

It's a cautionary drug tale, where the protagonist falls upward. Instead of becoming a drug addict and living in the gutter, Walt (Jesse too) becomes a ruthless drug lord instead. And, like in every cautionary drug tale, it’s never enough for Walt, and he always needs more. I enjoyed it, it was a top-notch show, but not nearly deserving of the endless praise heaped upon it. And the end was kind of gay.