• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Short People" by Randy Newman was originally called "Fucking Midgets"

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
The Bestie Boy’s first album was supposed to be called “Don’t be a Faggot” but Def Jam said no.
...and then jewed them out of a bunch of money. That was probably a good thing though since the one that died is the only one that should have stayed alive unfortunately and the two still breathing are faggots. MCA certainly wouldn't have let the Biden use their music.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
...and then jewed them out of a bunch of money. That was probably a good thing though since the one that died is the only one that should have stayed alive unfortunately and the two still breaking are faggots. MCA certainly wouldn't have let the Biden use their music.
They ruled until they pretended that their music was ironic. They made idiot white guy frat rap

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The doc is fun and also illustrates why the wrong kid died
Yeah, after posting my comment I had to check them out on the YouTubes and I didn’t realize Eminem used their album cover for “Kamikaze.” Fawk, all in with everything until and including “Relapse” but he sucks so fucking much since I grew hair on my balls. Beastie Boys absolutely fucking rule and I won’t hear any slander.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Yeah, after posting my comment I had to check them out on the YouTubes and I didn’t realize Eminem used their album cover for “Kamikaze.” Fawk, all in with everything until and including “Relapse” but he sucks so fucking much since I grew hair on my balls. Beastie Boys absolutely fucking rule and I won’t hear any slander.

I didn't know about that Eminem album at all. That guys a fag. And yeah, Beastie Boys were tons of fun. Even as a classic rock snob I paid attention to them happily.