• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shit Report: Took 2 no wipe shits in as many days.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Day 1: It’s the afternoon and I do a nice solid, standard sized log followed by 2 more about half that size. I immediately feel completely relieved and wipe only to find there is not even so much as a hint of brown on the toilet paper. Like Doubting Thomas checking the holes in our Lord’s hands I scrubbed my asshole with the paper to make sure - still nothing. Praise Jesus.

Day 2: I take my morning after coffee shit and it’s a fairly standard affair with slightly more wiping than I’d ideally like (perhaps I didn’t pull my ass cheeks apart far enough.) I figure that’s it as I’m usually a one a day sort of guy. Then right before bed I feel an urge, it’s actually quite a large log but not a monster shit, I wipe and there’s nothing on the toilet paper again.

IMG_4744.jpeg