• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sherrod Small raped and killed a 3 year old, a 20 month old and their mother,

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
I hope.
L51ZJoo.png

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
lol sherrod rules. I've seen him three times and he killed each time. reminds me of the black comics back in the day on def comedy jam. I think even the haters would laugh their ass off when he does his "white people be like this, but black people we be like this" jokes.

jHGdCUZ.jpg
I was never a fan but him using a hilarious emoji to reply to a news story about a nog killing and raping some white toddlers endeared me to him just a smidge

G

lol sherrod rules. I've seen him three times and he killed each time. reminds me of the black comics back in the day on def comedy jam. I think even the haters would laugh their ass off when he does his "white people be like this, but black people we be like this" jokes.

jHGdCUZ.jpg

your sarcasm is elementary.
see what's funny is you can hate on sherrod, but you would kill to be in his position.
He's best friends with all of your heroes.
How does that feel?
[SIZE=9px]fucker

Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 9.02.30 PM.png
[/SIZE]