• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sheboon gets uppity at comedy club and smacked down

Monk

Forum Clout
He looks like Pete Davidson trying to play some sort of clean-cut character but other than that he handled this cunt well enough. Of course, she's some light-skinned, bi-racial cunt. They're always the most uppity over racial shit because they all have deep seeded identity issues that they overcompensate for/take out on the rest of the world.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He looks like Pete Davidson trying to play some sort of clean-cut character but other than that he handled this cunt well enough. Of course, she's some light-skinned, bi-racial cunt. They're always the most uppity over racial shit because they all have deep seeded identity issues that they overcompensate for/take out on the rest of the world.
It boggles my mind. I was talking about this phenomenon with my girlfriend a few days ago. It's kind of surreal, as I'm mixed and I have been treated much better by white people than black people- It's not even close. Maybe it's because I was raised by a white family so I'm not a complete savage-

Last edited:

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
It boggles my mind. I was talking about this phenomenon with my girlfriend a few days ago. It's kind of surreal as I'm mixed and I have been treated much better by white people than black people- It's not even close. Maybe it's because I was raised by a white family so I'm not a complete savage-
Throw his ass out!

G

It boggles my mind. I was talking about this phenomenon with my girlfriend a few days ago. It's kind of surreal as I'm mixed and I have been treated much better by white people than black people- It's not even close. Maybe it's because I was raised by a white family so I'm not a complete savage-

You’re a negro coloured black man? You learn something new everyday.

G

It boggles my mind. I was talking about this phenomenon with my girlfriend a few days ago. It's kind of surreal, as I'm mixed and I have been treated much better by white people than black people- It's not even close. Maybe it's because I was raised by a white family so I'm not a complete savage-
907A89DF-DA9E-4172-ACCF-080A9E49BD6F.jpeg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Why's he acting like a black guy?
Because Americans are all nigger lovers.

My god man, how many mulattos are there here!?