• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shapiro and Pig are both narcissistic insufferable socially autistic gays who want to shill wars they will never fight in

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
What is it with anyone who wants to be a public political pundit that they all demand every war possible take place?

Which country is it that has invaded several others in the last two decades and slaughtered millions of innocents? Oh yeah, it’s us.

I hate politics and I hate these boring fucking retards who obsess over politics every single day.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
They want to pour gigantic amounts of resources into other countries while ours is starting to collapse. We poured enough into Afghanistan - 2.3 trillion - to rebuild a significant amount of our own country.

For context, the entire build back better scam bill that wouldn't have actully mainly rebuilt infrastructure was under 2 trillion when it failed.

We did pass a infrastructure bill.. for fucking Afghanistan, and they pissed it away. Anyone who still proudly identifys with either party is a dipshit

People like Pat are too stupid to even understand numbers.

1 trillion seconds is 32,000 years.

it’s unfathomably large, you’d have to get a time machine and travel back tens of thousands of years and deposit millions each and every day to even begin to cover the national debt.

When you factor in unsupported liabilities, like social security, it’s just so vast it’s actually very funny.

It’s surreal we muster up resources to spend on other countries for no reason than pumping Raytheon stock.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Private contractors got rich off Afghanistan. One of the current semi secret wars is being supported by US because we made an agreement that oil is to be sold under us currency. We find ourselves in the middle of a highly unethical war, to help the country that 15 of the 911 suicide bombers came from.

protecting the petrodollar is more important than everything, child, im sorry you’re too stupid to understand why.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
What is it with anyone who wants to be a public political pundit that they all demand every war possible take place?
In Shapiro's defence, he only wants what's best for Israel; and if that means sacrificing US lives and the entire US economy that's a price he's willing you pay.

I'm just going to post this unrelated article on Israel deciding that the US is not allowed to deploy the missile defence system the US developed, paid for, and then donated to Israel for free, to defend civilians in Ukraine, as it might hurt Jewish business interests.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I
In Shapiro's defence, he only wants what's best for Israel; and if that means sacrificing US lives and the entire US economy that's a price he's willing you pay.

I'm just going to post this unrelated article on Israel deciding that the US is not allowed to deploy the missile defence system the US developed, paid for, and then donated to Israel for free, to defend civilians in Ukraine, as it might hurt Jewish business interests.
I think it’s ((totally awesome)) our government is so well represented with the chosen people of god.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Ben Shapiro is paid for being a war mongering shill, Rick is just a mark. Companies make billions off of war which is why they put people on TV to say war is good. Trick people into justifying syphoning their money and killing their children.

Forum Clout
Why do you enjoy Crowder? I only saw very few clips and hated the guy for them. (Maybe I'm wrong.) Is there anything on Youtube to look for?
His undercover and confronting people stuff is alright. Dressing up like that cenk guy then making fun of him to his face was hilarious.

His regular daily show isn't funny, just bad skits and crowder repeatedly dressing like a woman for some reason..

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Why do you enjoy Crowder? I only saw very few clips and hated the guy for them. (Maybe I'm wrong.) Is there anything on Youtube to look for?
He’s a rabble rouser. And he takes great joy in making fun of idiots like AOC. At this point after hearing that Horse toothed idiot talk for years now, I wouldn’t fuck her with Squeakys dick.

Hes also been supportive of Rittenhouse and gave him a cigar like a proud dad. Lol. I enjoy the comedy bits and change my minds too. He seems like a good enough guy. I’d definitely have a coffee and a cigar with him and chit chat about why I hate Biden, AOC and Chuck Schumer.

In this video hes talking to Rittenhouse like a guy talking to a guy, not a guy with a media agenda. I enjoyed this.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
His undercover and confronting people stuff is alright. Dressing up like that cenk guy then making fun of him to his face was hilarious.

His regular daily show isn't funny, just bad skits and crowder repeatedly dressing like a woman for some reason..
i like that he has like 10 security around him while shitting on old man and weak looking weirdos

add in the fact that his father basically runs his whole life is pretty funny stuff

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
i like that he has like 10 security around him while shitting on old man and weak looking weirdos

add in the fact that his father basically runs his whole life is pretty funny stuff

To be fair when these kind of wack jobs come to protest you need 10 security guards. Lol.

Forum Clout

Which country is it that has invaded several others in the last two decades and slaughtered millions of innocents? Oh yeah, it’s us.

I hate politics and I hate these boring fucking retards who obsess over politics every single day.
Ben Shapiro is the biggest fraud out there. He had a contract from CNN for years to be the controlled opposition dancing puppet. The littlest chickenhawk.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Private contractors got rich off Afghanistan. One of the current semi secret wars is being supported by US because we made an agreement that oil is to be sold under us currency. We find ourselves in the middle of a highly unethical war, to help the country that 15 of the 911 suicide bombers came from.

to autistically further add to this point hours later, Afghanistan is on the brink of national starvation since we imposed strict financial sanctions since we left and the Taliban took over.

half of their sovereign assets frozen in the states will be used to fund the victims of 911 fund. 9 out of 10 afghans don’t even know what New York is, we’re going to starve them because 20 years ago a bunch of Saudi’s attacked America, which made us illegally invade Afghanistan.

it’s so surreal how fucked it is

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
even one is too many but 15/911 is not a crazy high percentage. around 2% actually

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
even one is too many but 15/911 is not a crazy high percentage. around 2% actually
03072ee87a84b2fd42dac36a7798d068.jpg