• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane Nokes tries to start shit again... gets ignored.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pretty sure when he was with microsoft is was either the first version or the 360. He is still gatekeeping microsoft even though he was never a part of the current systems. Its crazy how much he is clinging onto that. His past experience is obsolete.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Its
Pretty sure when he was with microsoft is was either the first version or the 360. He is still gatekeeping microsoft even though he was never a part of the current systems. Its crazy how much he is clinging onto that. His past experience is obsolete.
It’s getting close to 10 years he hasn’t been with Microsoft. Those low level retail jobs were the highlight of his life and once he got let go he decided he can’t work anywhere else and went on welfare. I remember he once made some remark about how he makes so much money off residuals from the products he worked on (huh?) yet has to beg online for people to buy him a bed.

JayFirebrand2

RIP Norm
Forum Clout
Its

It’s getting close to 10 years he hasn’t been with Microsoft. Those low level retail jobs were the highlight of his life and once he got let go he decided he can’t work anywhere else and went on welfare. I remember he once made some remark about how he makes so much money off residuals from the products he worked on (huh?) yet has to beg online for people to buy him a bed.
He's on disability and lives in a hovel in Renton. This LARP of being a retired reclusive genius is so hilarious when he can barely afford groceries.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
he had to go to the Charity (homeless) dentist to attempt to save his fucked up teeth. I can only imagine how disgusting his house is.
And had to beg for money online - and guilted someone for taking his cats because of his ever changing “housing issues” because he threatened to let them out and they would die. He didn’t have a bed for months then tried to shake down some cheap furniture store on twitter.

cachorro

Forum Clout
1704233471332.png

MrRetardo

Forum Clout
And had to beg for money online - and guilted someone for taking his cats because of his ever changing “housing issues” because he threatened to let them out and they would die. He didn’t have a bed for months then tried to shake down some cheap furniture store on twitter.
i completely forgot about the cat thing. Fucking sociopathic behavior. I wonder if he still pisses the bed.