Shane Gillis new hour

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
boudda watch. Priors: Shane got motherfucked by (((Seth Simons))) and was put in a position where he could go the full Bill Burr/Colbert to demonstrate his compliance towards Show Biz gatekeepres. His protracted reaction to being canceled has been a kind of curio in how people in his age group (white, guy, still young enough to have a career in mind) are going to deal with this treatment. He's done some dodging and weaving but never outright "Fuck White People, Fuck White Males, I Am Evil" faggotry you see from Burr. I think it was earlier this year Shane had Sam Hyde on his podcast. Shane also wears Sam's shirts on public appearances. The ep was private on their pateron I think, but I caught some of it on a youtube link before it got deleted. Shane heaped the praise on Sam as an influence and someone he respects, all but directly stating that it's Sam's style of humor he aspires to. Hopefully he doesn't break his back bending for the Jewish limbo stick the way Burr did on his SNL appearance

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
It's pretty good. He doesn't act like too much of a faggot. I used to shit on the Matt Shane podcast but that show honestly isn't that bad either.