• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane Brokes might be onto something...

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I'm going to DOX myself at the end of this so please read it through.
Shane, you are a grotesquely fat human with disabilities stemming solely from your shameless(Shane pun) gluttony.
You live in barely conscious realization of how worthless of a fat, jobless slob you are, only to make embarrassing and pointless posts to no-one on social media to distract the little introspection you have from focusing on how sad your life is and will continue to be/become.

You brought up the fact that a retarded babysitter shoved a butterknife up your ass as a way to gain sympathy points in your poisoned victim-hierarchy based groupthinking, unfortunately that is something only so sad and retarded that even the gayest of social justice faggots online wouldn't even pretend that it's worthy of sympathy.
Why do you even read this stuff. My name is actually Brookie Shields and Shane you are a fat faggot with bitch tits, never change(not that you could)