• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shadow Pigged

Chunkberry Chet

Da Notorious Mista Chet
Forum Clout

fat.jpg

Forum Clout
Looks like the protections he paid some rogue Twitter tranny employee to place on his account that came with his illegitimate blue check may have been found and removed. Soon he won't be able to keep buying bots to inflate his follower numbahs without being permanently suspended.

Don't forget if you pay X for Premium you can hide your blue check, so he may be paying for an X subscription now or in the future, but it's not public. The only way we know the obese, insane shitskin has one is because she has her "Subscription" button activated which is only available to people who pay for X Premium.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
This is probably worse for his psyche than an actual ban. He'll be crafting tweets for hours, then staring with sweat running down his red tomato face unable to comprehend why they gain him zero new followers. "But I was rude to some politician! Don't they like it? Don't they SEE how clever I am?"

Of course he'll learn about it when he reads it here I guess

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Is that an account you’re blocked on or not? Because if not hooboy will be oink.
It's from a non-blocked account. Unless you're following him or have him bookmarked, he's pretty much invisible to the rest of twitter.

This has happened before and has usually been reversed after a couple of days. That was before Musk took over though.

It was probably his hundreds of 'enjoy prison' tweets that set off twitter's bot detection algorithm

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
It was probably his hundreds of 'enjoy prison' tweets that set off twitter's bot detection algorithm
Realistically, there probably aren't even bots on Twitter that spam to the lengths that Patrick does.
It'd be too pointless and stupid for a spam creator to make something like that, but calling your stalkers 'prison enjoyers' over 400 times a day is totally worth it

Pat's the biggest bot on Twitter