• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFWA uses membership dues to pay for "hate site monitoring" services LMAO

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Famous weirdo tranny accused of sex pesting Liz Fong-Jones has a company and he swindles the cat ladies into paying him to keep an eye on meanies
1715366079416.png

services they provide
1715366099418.png

Did Pat got a commission for the SFWA account? does he "work" monitoring for them and writing articles about safety?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The idea of some tranny reading about brother Joe’s cruise misery while looking for “clues” about online hate is rib shattering
I looked up that YT gamer guy that is a Pat ballwasher because he had a video crying about us from when we were tweeting silly stuff with the Gen Con tag and he was warning EVERYONE going to be careful because we had used TERRORIST DOG WHISTLES which means Gen Con was going to be the site of a MASSIVE SHOOTING AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE ON HIGH ALERT because of a things like a tweeting toilet, honey badger and other silly accounts. I’m guessing that’s how they treat everything.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I guess all their clients are Tall Poppies too and trolls only fuck with them out of sheer jealousy. Its an excellent grift really. A company name like that should attract some decent narcissists who bring on the mean comments themselves. Someone like Patrick would just carry on being a cunt to everyone and would have to keep paying for this service indefinitely. Good luck to the guy who thought it up, I say.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Famous weirdo tranny accused of sex pesting Liz Fong-Jones has a company and he swindles the cat ladies into paying him to keep an eye on meanies
View attachment 198408

services they provide
View attachment 198409

Did Pat got a commission for the SFWA account? does he "work" monitoring for them and writing articles about safety?
you mean I could be getting PAID by pedos to shitpost here an make them want to kill themselves?