• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFWA responds to black man asking questions about funding Pat's lawsuit.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
β€Ž
Forum Clout
sfwablocked2.jpg

By respond I mean this

sfwablocked.jpg

They fucking suck.

Never forget, Mary Robinette signed off to funding a lawsuit with the intention of putting everyone who posts here in a prison cell.

You reading this thread, if you're logged in right now, this ugly cunt tried to put the wheels in motion to get you locked up:

cunt.jpg

Confused White Kid

Influencer
β€Ž
Forum Clout

So to answer my own question, I believe my sister had one of these removed from her scalp region years ago. It's a calcium deposit, I think. It looked like a small golf ball - they wrapped it up and gave it to her.

My sister was 28 and employed and her health insurance covered it. This old witch clearly can't afford to have a growth removed from her own head, which actually kinda fits with her while witch vibe.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
β€Ž
Forum Clout
So to answer my own question, I believe my sister had one of these removed from her scalp region years ago. It's a calcium deposit, I think. It looked like a small golf ball - they wrapped it up and gave it to her.

My sister was 28 and employed and her health insurance covered it. This old witch clearly can't afford to have a growth removed from her own head, which actually kinda fits with her while witch vibe.
Can it kill her