• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Serious question: why does Chyna look like GTA?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
1683683156530.png

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
OH. I GOT ONE! Cuz they bought all the buildings there and I guess they must have liked them enough to copy them!

Not for everyone but my Southern Ontarian brothers are in stitches right now.

Allow me to explain to the barbaric folks outside our little corner of the world. You see, during the cross over administration's of the notoriously cheap conservative federal government of Stephen Harper and the even more notoriously wasteful provincial government of Kathleen Wynne the Chinese were allowed to purchase and rent a dangerously high amount of property in Ontario causing a horrific amount of inflation in the real estate market. One of the worst affected areas was the Greater Toronto Area, or GTA. So you get it? Cuz China? It's a very funny joke, I assure you.

Last edited:
G

OH. I GOT ONE! Cuz they bought all the buildings there and I guess they must have liked them enough to copy them!

Not for everyone but my Southern Ontarian brothers are in stitches right now.

Allow me to explain to the barbaric folks outside our little corner of the world. You see, during the cross over administration's of the notoriously cheap conservative federal government of Stephen Harper and the even more notoriously wasteful provincial government of Kathleen Wynne the Chinese were allowed to purchase and rent a dangerously high amount of property in Ontario causing a horrific amount of inflation in the real estate market. One of the worst affected areas was the Greater Toronto Area, or GTA. So you get it? Cuz China? It's a very funny joke, I assure you.
remember how dyke-y Kathleen Wynne was, lol