• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Serial murder threatener Jackie Singh is upset that I mentioned the use of force in defense of Pat's threats of violence.

Forum Clout
Shitskin, gorilla handed, deadbeat mother Jackie who has threatened to "body" Dan Mullen and "blow away" people who she has reached out to chat with is angry that Robert motherfucking Prongay has said that he won't just allow another fat serial threatener like Pat to attack people with no response. I'm thinking about a vacation to Puerto Rico and possibly having to gather evidence bout this violent menace. She cares so little about her own kids she may try to kill my family. She usually pays me no mind but they me be because she's planning to murder me, please pray for my safety, have you ever seen an enraged chimp? Imagine what a massive pawed primate of her stature could do to me.

Forum Clout
Isn't that beast back in Florida? Someone over at KiwiFarms (tap the sign) said she recently doxed herself there:
SmartSelect_20240621-175309_Brave.jpg

Forum Clout
Those shrubs are forever damaged and Hildy can come and jerk off on them anytime I'm not there and I can't stop him, I'm terrified. I'm heading over now too, but they aren't at the family cottage, but another one.
The mental image of bald pedophile Eric Hildeman ([email protected]) jerking off on a bush thinking it's an own is rib shattering. Maybe it's the liquor talking but god damn that's a funny mental image

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout