• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Senile boomer complains about masks

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
37B41A8B-1DAF-48B3-BCDF-4E7C13D76888.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
So joe wants you to wear your mask correctly but overall just wants to stop with the whole mask thing.

Congrats Joe, thats pretty much what most people think.
It makes me so happy that he’ll be stuck in NY for the rest of his aimless existence. Moo all you want, stupid, but that townhouse ain’t gonna pay itself off and your little bro is leaving you in the dust.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It makes me so happy that he’ll be stuck in NY for the rest of his aimless existence. Moo all you want, stupid, but that townhouse ain’t gonna pay itself off and your little bro is leaving you in the dust.
He is stuck right in the heart of all the lefty bullshit that he hates and he cant leave. It should be fun watching him fight the system. The unvaccinated noose is only going to get tighter for him.

Forum Clout
Given how blisteringly retarded they are, I sometimes wonder if Joe is just trying to do shtick, like they're Joe's attempt at doing "observational humor" like how all those big-shot comedians do. They're almost Nana-esque comedy stylings, with the exact same sort of vibe.

"And what's with these morons who can't wear their libtard masks properly? I mean what's the deal with these retards?"

(Yawns, restlessness)

"I mean if you wanna be a sheeple Demoncrat then sure, wear your gay little mask. But come on, at least wear it the right way? I mean, amirite people?"

(Silence, coughs)

Then again there's so much evidence supporting the "Joe is a dolt" hypothesis that it can never be ruled out. The funniest part is how he still posts to Facebook, the domain of the totally hapless.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Given how blisteringly retarded they are, I sometimes wonder if Joe is just trying to do shtick, like they're Joe's attempt at doing "observational humor" like how all those big-shot comedians do.
If it was anyone else I'd assume saying "If I'm not asked, I don't mask. Anywhere." was them making fun of people exactly like Joe.