• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Screenshots of Pat's twitter? Calling him a fat pig via text?

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
Forum Clout
image.png

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Maybe it would be funny if you actually had a life and made some effort but all I see is desperate coping from a bunch of losers who post hilarious things like Pat's twitter numbers every day in a desperate attempt to validate your own pathetic existence. I'm sorry but that's honestly how it is, you might not like it but I was a loser when I started posting and now unironically work in a legal firm and fuck, so maybe you should listen to the advice from a superior being and also the best poster and take some pointers

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
Forum Clout
Maybe it would be funny if you actually had a life and made some effort but all I see is desperate coping from a bunch of losers who post hilarious things like Pat's twitter numbers every day in a desperate attempt to validate your own pathetic existence. I'm sorry but that's honestly how it is, you might not like it but I was a loser when I started posting and now unironically work in a legal firm and fuck, so maybe you should listen to the advice from a superior being and also the best poster and take some pointers
What's funny is Pat owns a home, and you don't. Go flick your clit to cartoon girls again, you fucking brown fruit.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
what are you going to do next? say the word NIGGER again? idiotic fucking faggots, you aren't funny