• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Scott King is a faggot.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout

4615526C-779A-4C43-AF7C-11C9CBCFCE7D.jpeg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Imagine using the term “lock down” in reference to a show that no other company would pay for. These fucks wouldn’t give East Side Dave an extra few thousand a year but have paid these two idiots hundreds of thousands for years after O&A died.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Imagine using the term “lock down” in reference to a show that no other company would pay for. These fucks wouldn’t give East Side Dave an extra few thousand a year but have paid these two idiots hundreds of thousands for years after O&A died.
It is remarkable. At least ESD is bat shit crazy. It can make interesting radio. These two morons, say almost nothing all show. Just two ugly bald men, with absolutely nothing to say.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
"Yeah, I think Jim and I both want to continue doing the show," Roberts revealed to Forbes via Zoom. "I think we both feel like we've only added value to the show as time has gone on. I feel like the show is far more of a show than it was even three years ago, which is just really encouraging, really makes me feel like I want to continue on this road we're on."

Screenshot_20211127-124914_Brave.jpg