• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Schizophrenia and a Printer give Neighbor Powers

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
A note just slid under my door. Note absence of letterhead, spell check, signature or last name. I can just imagine half the tenants going "who the fuck is Harold" (he's a tenant not staff)
Harold.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
House Man Harold and I would not get along. The way I see this situation, you pretty much have to fuck this guy up or else he's effectively alpha'd you. Like, even if he doesn't give you any chores to do, he thinks he can. The title of House Man exists now (whether he made it up or not) and you need to challenge Harold for it.

I'd at least bring that note to his door and be like "What is this? You think you get to order me around? I fucking own you. You work for me. I'll fucking kill you if I feel like it."

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
House Man Harold and I would not get along. The way I see this situation, you pretty much have to fuck this guy up or else he's effectively alpha'd you. Like, even if he doesn't give you any chores to do, he thinks he can. The title of House Man exists now (whether he made it up or not) and you need to challenge Harold for it.
Well, I'm moving out in a few weeks, but my plan is to pin this to the wall with "DO NOT REMOVE" written on it with marker for the next person who lives here. Sadly, I will likely miss out on most of the Legend of Houseman Harold.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout

I'd at least bring that note to his door and be like "What is this? You think you get to order me around? I fucking own you. You work for me. I'll fucking kill you if I feel like it."
You never let the tards get away with any nonsense, Abe. You always hold them to the standard they should be holding themselves to

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Well, I'm moving out in a few weeks, but my plan is to pin this to the wall with "DO NOT REMOVE" written on it with marker for the next person who lives here. Sadly, I will likely miss out on most of the Legend of Houseman Harold.
Do you really want to live in a place where you aren't the House Man even for a few weeks? Why don't you just let House Man Harold shit in your toilet and eat your food too?

Take the House Man title and you can still be the House Man when you don't even live there. Just stop by every once in a while to make sure House Boy Harold's been doing his chores.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I'm going to have to disagree with pests telling you to challenge Harold. He sounds too powerful. You'll be house bitch and have the worst chores if you fight him and lose, and you will lose.

I recommend buttering up to Harold. Get in as his lieutenant. That way, you'll be given the very best chores.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm going to have to disagree with pests telling you to challenge Harold. He sounds too powerful. You'll be house bitch and have the worst chores if you fight him and lose, and you will lose.

I recommend buttering up to Harold. Get in as his lieutenant. That way, you'll be given the very best chores.
House Men don't respect a kiss-ass.