• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Says the guy that is scared to be a father and lost two court cases

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1648176778564.png

G

He's the epitome of what he describes his detractors as: Unemployed broke loser with nothing going on in his life, so he spends all day shitting on people who actually have lives and stand up for what they believe in instead of sitting on the couch tweeting about it.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
You'd think, after being beaten by this place, Kiwi Farms, Pringles Can John, the Californian legal system, the Wisconsin legal system, Quasi, Spaceedge, Josiah, Big Dick Andrew, the publishing industry, God... he'd have a measure of empathy for those standing up for what they believe in.

Nope; Piggy still hasn't learned.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You'd think, after being beaten by this place, Kiwi Farms, Pringles Can John, the Californian legal system, the Wisconsin legal system, Quasi, Spaceedge, Josiah, Big Dick Andrew, the publishing industry... he'd have a measure of empathy for those standing up for what they believe in.

Nope; Piggy still hasn't learned.
He is very jealous of all the winning we have had at his expense. If the roles were reversed he would be trying to monetize it. Instead he is an internet laughingstock. His ego has taken major emotional damage. The only "win" he has was getting his twitter account back but all that really did was supply us with more laughs and more of his lies to document.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Once again, the pig has managed to post words that, at a glance, look like they are saying something, but they are not. The pig offers neither information nor anything of value in his comments.

Sucks to suck, does it? Nice oral fixation, Tubby. Always with the talk of putting things in your weird Silly Putty fish mouth, sucking (baby infant child), peanut butter in your mouth, his over enunciated Ts and Ss... etc nexxxxxsssstttt

G

He is very jealous of all the winning we have had at his expense. If the roles were reversed he would be trying to monetize it. Instead he is an internet laughingstock. His ego has taken major emotional damage. The only "win" he has was getting his twitter account back but all that really did was supply us with more laughs and more of his lies to document.
You could argue that getting his Twitter back made his situation worse. Fat retard doesn't realize if he just laid low for a month or two it'd all stop. Hope the group chat bit c. Get Nikkis family to talk some sense into her to leave his ass.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
You could argue that getting his Twitter back made his situation worse. Fat retard doesn't realize if he just laid low for a month or two it'd all stop. Hope the group chat bit c. Get Nikkis family to talk some sense into her to leave his ass.
I think the key to maintaining the group text bit is for Spaceedge to start off innocently enough so His texts don’t immediately fall into the pay no mind / auto delete category.

Although I’d never want to the brother man to think I’d tell him how to do his bit. Guys fucking brilliant and I’m just a jabroni

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Nice fake news propaganda, child
Exactly. This is going to be the new, "antivaxxer regrets not getting vaccinated on deathbed" story that will use either no names or first names only, and simple minded pawns like our prized pig here will lap it up as gospel.

They are everything Orwell ever cried out against, yet still think that they are on the "right side of history" as they continue to fellate the state (not the comedy troupe).