• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Say I'm old fashion, say I'm over the hill... I like that Old Time Rock n Roll...

G

This I have to answer, if you're terrified of the law, that's cool. I tend to not be, by being within its boundaries. I "didn't tell Rick I made the threat" I sent a clearly sarcastic message about it to get him to either repost his lie or ignore, 2 positive outcomes. He posted it, it was proven false, it left Rick with the forever lie he tells to this day, which includes from Day 1 that the FBI reached out to him. Easily a matter that would be an issue in any future criminal trial of a Rick texter or tweeter. This was before 30 swattings, the FBI got a bomb threat they hid from the venue, in Rick's name or targeting Rick, that they didn't investigate for safety, but just assumed was a prank, that was necessary to tell Rick? If you can't see how not letting him post that and move on was wise, you're missing the point and I can't help you.

As for Dan, and being his "cohost", dude cohost of what? A podcast with 50 listeners? Why does a subset of people here act almost jealous of being a retard talking on an unlistened to podcast? Yea man I wanted fame from strangers I don't know, who don't know me, yea I'm "Boomia" the cohost of NPS. Fucking I swear you have to be a cunt to worry that bullshitting is dangerous. I like to talk, I live away from my old time friends and don't get back much. I found a stupid forum where I can break balls and have mine broken back. If I can do that in actual words, all the more better.

I'm not "associated" with Dan except by some dumb character name. 99.9% of people who even were told of this shit would think you, me, and all of us are juvenile retards. It's OK to have some fun. I'm not breaking any laws, I checked. I even point out the one thing I find suspect here. Which is a civil issue. I already said I understand Admin's reasoning. I'm not dying on the Dan hill, I'm just pointing out what I think.

Also, Coco is a spic not a wop.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
This I have to answer, if you're terrified of the law, that's cool. I tend to not be, by being within its boundaries. I "didn't tell Rick I made the threat" I sent a clearly sarcastic message about it to get him to either repost his lie or ignore, 2 positive outcomes. He posted it, it was proven false, it left Rick with the forever lie he tells to this day, which includes from Day 1 that the FBI reached out to him. Easily a matter that would be an issue in any future criminal trial of a Rick texter or tweeter. This was before 30 swattings, the FBI got a bomb threat they hid from the venue, in Rick's name or targeting Rick, that they didn't investigate for safety, but just assumed was a prank, that was necessary to tell Rick? If you can't see how not letting him post that and move on was wise, you're missing the point and I can't help you.

As for Dan, and being his "cohost", dude cohost of what? A podcast with 50 listeners? Why does a subset of people here act almost jealous of being a retard talking on an unlistened to podcast? Yea man I wanted fame from strangers I don't know, who don't know me, yea I'm "Boomia" the cohost of NPS. Fucking I swear you have to be a cunt to worry that bullshitting is dangerous. I like to talk, I live away from my old time friends and don't get back much. I found a stupid forum where I can break balls and have mine broken back. If I can do that in actual words, all the more better.

I'm not "associated" with Dan except by some dumb character name. 99.9% of people who even were told of this shit would think you, me, and all of us are juvenile retards. It's OK to have some fun. I'm not breaking any laws, I checked. I even point out the one thing I find suspect here. Which is a civil issue. I already said I understand Admin's reasoning. I'm not dying on the Dan hill, I'm just pointing out what I think.

i-dont-know-what-youre-talking-about-uninterested.gif

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

?

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout

Bob Seger's music makes us all reflect on life.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

3000.jpeg

What happened to the Vos plug?

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout

OK tough guy, it's a bit the "mafia" shit...lol. That point where you lose the line in what you thought was funny as a homage to a thing and it becomes real in your brain. I'll go back to lurking and letting you guys get under his skin. I came onboard for the lawsuit W, hopefully I'm not leaving to early to make the FBI season funnier. Anyway I'm going to leave a few more Pat posts and then go into lurking mode. In like a thief and out like a bomb lol.

Goddam did I miss boomia posting.