• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Saw something odd at the gas station on my way to work today:

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
There was this gorgeous early 20s red head in there. I don’t care about red heads one way or the other…

But she had a kid in her arm, and I didn’t notice it at 1st, but on 2nd glance… the kid was a niglet … 😢😢😢

What’s odd though. The red head was in there with her mom (I heard her say)… she didn’t say where the father was at?

Maybe at work?

Cawdfish

Forum Clout
There was this gorgeous early 20s red head in there. I don’t care about red heads one way or the other…

But she had a kid in her arm, and I didn’t notice it at 1st, but on 2nd glance… the kid was a niglet … 😢😢😢

What’s odd though. The red head was in there with her mom (I heard her say)… she didn’t say where the father was at?

Maybe at work?
Why do they do it? BBC?

Wa4892

Forum Clout
I saw the title of this thread and all I could think was "please jesus let this be an update about NJim's next door neighbor."