• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Saw someone mention it in another thread (Brother Joe Coffee)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Just a taste..

1647935885181.png

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
A brothaman entered the description of Brother Joe on Urban Dictionary as:
One who has no talents or skills and relies on the welfare from a family member (usually little brother), for income, housing, and modicum of attention. These individuals refuse to work and will often mistake this welfare for personal success and attribute their misgivings to minorities.

"That bum is a total Brother Joe"

"C'mon dude he's not that bad, at least he sells cans for a living"

by jimboboraqio September 11, 2016

Thank you for your service jimboboraqio, wherever you are now.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
The original urban dictionary entry got half a million votes. I think someone had a bot upvoting it. For a long time it was the number one entry on urban dictionary. Then some hippie lesbian lady saw it and built her coffee shop around it. It makes you wonder if that's how religions get started.

Forum Clout
I was at a theme park with a friend when it happened. I was almost crying laughing publicly, and trying to explain the bare minimum so he’d understand. He didn’t care and I looked like a fucking lunatic.
I have one friend I've tried explaining some of the sub's antics to. Lately, with the Fatrick shit, he's asked 'what does that have to do with Opie and Anthony'? Linger longer, awlroit.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
A brothaman entered the description of Brother Joe on Urban Dictionary as:

Thank you for your service jimboboraqio, wherever you are now.
May jimboboraqio get all the ribs in the world.