• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Santa (aka LITTLE BROTHER) came early!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
A678D5C3-1374-445B-90BC-7386491903FA.jpeg

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Shitty leather chairs and sofa, ugly wooden furnishings, mismatched wall paint. Crowing about buying a guitar like he's 13 while wearing his ridiculous SoA hoodie. What a fucking goombah.

I'd have more respect for him if he got shot when selling crack in 80s. Shot by his mother for not giving her enough to smoke.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'm still bummed joe didn't follow through with going to the capital Jan 6th like he said he would. He might have been in the news .

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
Washington D.C.
1/7/21
By Lil Connor Peterson ABC News

The Brother of former shock jock Anthony Cumia was arrested by Capitol Police yesterday. Joseph Cumia (63) Height 6' 2" Army veteran was caught performing fellatio on Senator Lindsay Graham (R) South Carolina behind the statue of Jefferson Davis in The Capitol Rotunda. As Capitol Police restored order inside Mr. Cumia was heard blubbering "I am not a pedophile" several times as he was led away in handcuffs. Senator Graham could not be reached for comment.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
Look at how pristine the graphics on that sweatshirt are. That tells me he never washes it.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I wonder if Joe takes the time to search for notes inside them written by the Uyghur who are forced to make his guitar.