• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sandwich talk: does anyone else prefer yellow mustard to brown/otherwise for sandwiches or am i just a fucking idiot

G

Zaanse Mosterd or gtfo.

B5F838B9-BFFD-4A96-B7EE-8D604548EF0A.jpeg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Like da yellow, it condiment purdy good

WWAWD banana peppers? If I go to a sandwich shop to order a sub and they tell me they don’t have banana peppers Ill typically tip over the chip rack in a fit of anger and shoot the cashier in the chest on the way out the door
always get em on a cheesesteak instead of green or red peppers. Good on pizza too. And in a nice vinegary pasta salad

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Quality mustard for quality food, trash mustard for trash food. It's silly to put Dijon or nice spicy brown on hotdogs or bologna-on-white sandwiches, just like it's silly to put cheap yellow on a good Reuben. More subtle gourmet condiments clash with the taste of processed cow asshole and raccoon peckah, totally ruining the experience. French's yellow, Best Foods/Hellman's, and Heinz 57 on American slop, or get the FUCK out of my country. 💪 😎 🇺🇸

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Quality mustard for quality food, trash mustard for trash food. It's silly to put Dijon or nice spicy brown on hotdogs or bologna-on-white sandwiches, just like it's silly to put cheap yellow on a good Reuben. More subtle gourmet condiments clash with the taste of processed cow asshole and raccoon peckah, totally ruining the experience. French's yellow, Best Foods/Hellman's, and Heinz 57 on American slop, or get the FUCK out of my country. 💪 😎 🇺🇸
Dijon on a sandwich is like getting mouth raped by a mustard seed while it holds your nose and forces you to gargle its mustardy piss. In small doses fine I can deal with it but I don’t trust the 16 year old fluoride addled mongoloid behind the sandwich counter to get the mayo-mustard-meat ratios correct

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
None of what I'm talking about is fine dining of any sort. I'm talking about sandwiches and burgers at delis and lunch counters and shit. Also one would expect yellow mustard on a cuban sandwich

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Dijon on a sandwich is like getting mouth raped by a mustard seed while it holds your nose and forces you to gargle its mustardy piss. In small doses fine I can deal with it but I don’t trust the 16 year old fluoride addled mongoloid behind the sandwich counter to get the mayo-mustard-meat ratios correct
its better to cook with tbh

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
when i'm forced to stop at a GetGo or Sheetz (whatever you have) and know I should order a sub to eat for the rest of the day, I'm never adventurous with my sauce choice cause if it's not great then there goes the enjoyment of an entire sub

also i'm retarded since i chose siracha or buffalo sauce every time