• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Same, bestie. Same

BudDickman

Forum Clout

Bonus faggotry:

CfiwWVfUAAAxZKo

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This was back when pat though his career was just taking off and fame and fortune was right around the corner. He would have never predicted his tweets would get the attention of a few people that would call him out at every turn and his stubbornness would end up with a lien on his house plus an extra 45lbs.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Someone else already mentioned that having a "best friend", let alone a "bestie", as a grown man is extremely gay. But these guys also met as grown men and have probably barely interacted face-to-face. How pathetic.

You're supposed to be close with guys that you've shared adversity with, not some faggot that likes the same comic books you like.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Lefties wear their watch on their right hand.
Correct. Fucking faggot

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
A lot of these faggots didn't get the word today because their little cheating algorithm where they start with the same two words everytime only gives them the E.
I purposefully start with QUASI each time just to gimp myself on the off chance the actual word will be something funny like "CHILD" or "MONEY"

Still got Foyer cause I'm not an uncultured dolt.