SAMCRO

G

Haha! Ooooofah!! Q. How uninformed can one person be? A. None more than you! Read: You see, I live within my life, and you merely obsess over projecting your own miserable failure and problems onto it. You’re the guy that uses negativity to make yourself feel better. Just to alleviate your worry, Let’s address your concerns re: MY life, you know. The one you don’t really know anything about judging from your complete inaccuracies in the paragraph above. Family and close friends are everything to me. Anyone who actually knows me ITRW absolutely knows that the people I care for and about are more important to me than I am to myself. That’s a fact. Im sure you’re obsessed enough with the Cumia’s to see every SM commentary (that you’ve not already been blocked from viewing) that we (Dawn, Ant, Carol and other family members and real friends) post about one another. Despite those very real and genuinely heart felt posts, you still go out of your way to project your negative fantasies and wishes onto us. Understand, that these negative comments are only real in your mind. My family is extremely close, caring and involved with each other. Most here would agree with what I’ve just said, no matter how hated we may be by some members of the sub. Our actions speak way louder than your words. In fact, our words speak louder and way more accurate than your words. Now that we’ve cleared up the psychology and reasoning behind your vitriol, let move along to the facts: Anthony is healthier than he’s ever been. He works out with a personal trainer a couple times/wk. (I just watched him do this in the early AM after a late night poker game). We’ve both had heart issues and we know that staying on top of our health is a major priority in our lives. Paternal Gramps dead by 48, Dad dead by 58, They both smoked, had insurmountable financial issues, no health care benefits and family/survival related stress that eventually took its toll on them. We have none of those problems. In spite of what you may wish to believe, our health is probably better than most people our age. Prison? Minors? Solicitation? Wha?!? You’re delusional. He’s in a solid, committed relationship with a very caring, concerned and pretty lady in her 30’s. How about you? Hmmm? Layla is a focusing point by only the most heinous of the sociopaths that live here. I generally ignore anything that’s said about her here because it’s only brought up for the purpose of trying to get under my skin. It doesn’t work. After being trolled for so long, it’s easy to read hateful commentary about my daughter and laugh at the trolls desperate attempt to have me engage in an aggressive manner. It just doesn’t work anymore. The sting of your words are dulled by the facts of my life and my daughters love, intelligence, artistic excellence, and total understanding that there are a few people like you out there. I’ve endowed her with the knowledge that the internet is not always correct or honest. I also have the ability to spend copious amounts of time guiding her through life, educating and positively influencing her because of the nature of my chosen “day job”. I was and still am blessed with the freedom of FREE TIME. It truly is a blessing that I do not take for granted or waste. Having time is key. It’s the most important thing you can impart on your children. Fortunately, I have plenty of extra to spend with my kids. More than a lot of parents have. Don’t worry about Layla. She’s in a better spot than most kids. One more thing, if there was a real problem with her occasional 3-5 minute lateness to school, don’t you think the school would intervene. You’re basing all of your faux-concerns about Layla on a one time angry post here by her mom. Haha! Yeah, everyone knows ex’s NEVER shit post on the internet about ea. other. LOL’s! You’re definitely ill informed. Your sources stink. My Mom. Hrmph. Not a saint for sure. Got pregnant and married at 20, had 2 more kids by age 26, with someone she quickly fell out of love/lust with. As far as I know (I was young at the time) she was never a whore for rent. She danced at a “go-go” bar in the mid 60’s. It wasn’t a Topless bar, there were live bands and from what i remember, my Father didn’t like it at all. He would drink and have crazy thoughts run through his head, jealousy was a big part of my Fathers personality. My mom was a very attractive young woman. Lots of people said she looked like Natalie Wood. In fact, when she would go on school field trips with me when I was 10 or so, I wasn’t comfortable with her being there. She was definitely noticed by men because of her overt physical beauty and her outgoing, instantly likable personality. My Dad was pretty insecure about the direction their marriage was going in and became physically and emotionally abusive. Long story short, he left her to raise 3 kids alone. She was mainly a bartender and cocktail waitress. She worked 2/3 jobs every day to take care of Ant, Dawn and I. Again, your words....? They’re only meant to anger me. Not happening. I know you think it’s supposed to, and in many cases it would anger the average troll victim, but I’ve heard so much cookie cutter BS over the years...It now all falls flat on my emotions. I know the truth. You only use these words to harass and instigate an anger laden rebuttal which you’ll never get from me. Truly wasted words. Getting back to Layla ending up like my Mom: Different times. It’s not the late 50’s with women being taught that getting married and pumping out 3 kids before the age of 26 is THE THING TO DO. But I can tell you this, if Layla has my Moms commitment, caring attitude and love for her family’s well being and survival, I’d be very happy about that. Hmmm, strung along by an unemployed dolt? Translation: 100% Taken care of and supported financially, emotionally and sometimes physically by a guy that got extremely lucky in life, loyally and faithfully for the past 8 years. Again, your “not wife material” comment is propaganda invented by the worst of this sub to get under Carols skin. That didn’t work either. She knows the truth. She sees what you do, and because I’m transparent about most everything, she doesn’t hear a word you say. Who do you think she believes in? An anonymous bunch of anger tossing ex-radio Show fan online trolls, or the man who’s taken care of and supported her, and members of her family, unconditionally for the past 8, going on 9 years? You can answer that for the rest of the class.... I believe that brings us to the end. My Twitter is locked down. I haven’t posted there in weeks. I’m considering dumping it. 9k followers, 100 of which actually interact. FB? I post for friends and family. My socio/political commentary days are over. However, I’m finding this sub to be of interest where my public persona is concerned. You might be a bunch of anonymous assholes, but you’re not real Life friends or acquaintances, like many of my FB friends who actually know me by deed and not by fabricated lies, rumors and unreliable word of mouth. So many of you really are clueless re: the facts. So, as I sit here in my nice quiet house, recuperating from last nights gig, looking out the window at a beautiful spring day, waiting for Carol to wake up, waiting for my daughter to arrive, and feeling good about life, I took a little time to address your “concerns”. The last line of your “caring” comment: “We’re just trying to help because we care”. THANK YOU! IT’S SO NICE TO BE LOVED! Hahaha

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Haha! Ooooofah!! Q. How uninformed can one person be? A. None more than you! Read: You see, I live within my life, and you merely obsess over projecting your own miserable failure and problems onto it. You’re the guy that uses negativity to make yourself feel better. Just to alleviate your worry, Let’s address your concerns re: MY life, you know. The one you don’t really know anything about judging from your complete inaccuracies in the paragraph above. Family and close friends are everything to me. Anyone who actually knows me ITRW absolutely knows that the people I care for and about are more important to me than I am to myself. That’s a fact. Im sure you’re obsessed enough with the Cumia’s to see every SM commentary (that you’ve not already been blocked from viewing) that we (Dawn, Ant, Carol and other family members and real friends) post about one another. Despite those very real and genuinely heart felt posts, you still go out of your way to project your negative fantasies and wishes onto us. Understand, that these negative comments are only real in your mind. My family is extremely close, caring and involved with each other. Most here would agree with what I’ve just said, no matter how hated we may be by some members of the sub. Our actions speak way louder than your words. In fact, our words speak louder and way more accurate than your words. Now that we’ve cleared up the psychology and reasoning behind your vitriol, let move along to the facts: Anthony is healthier than he’s ever been. He works out with a personal trainer a couple times/wk. (I just watched him do this in the early AM after a late night poker game). We’ve both had heart issues and we know that staying on top of our health is a major priority in our lives. Paternal Gramps dead by 48, Dad dead by 58, They both smoked, had insurmountable financial issues, no health care benefits and family/survival related stress that eventually took its toll on them. We have none of those problems. In spite of what you may wish to believe, our health is probably better than most people our age. Prison? Minors? Solicitation? Wha?!? You’re delusional. He’s in a solid, committed relationship with a very caring, concerned and pretty lady in her 30’s. How about you? Hmmm? Layla is a focusing point by only the most heinous of the sociopaths that live here. I generally ignore anything that’s said about her here because it’s only brought up for the purpose of trying to get under my skin. It doesn’t work. After being trolled for so long, it’s easy to read hateful commentary about my daughter and laugh at the trolls desperate attempt to have me engage in an aggressive manner. It just doesn’t work anymore. The sting of your words are dulled by the facts of my life and my daughters love, intelligence, artistic excellence, and total understanding that there are a few people like you out there. I’ve endowed her with the knowledge that the internet is not always correct or honest. I also have the ability to spend copious amounts of time guiding her through life, educating and positively influencing her because of the nature of my chosen “day job”. I was and still am blessed with the freedom of FREE TIME. It truly is a blessing that I do not take for granted or waste. Having time is key. It’s the most important thing you can impart on your children. Fortunately, I have plenty of extra to spend with my kids. More than a lot of parents have. Don’t worry about Layla. She’s in a better spot than most kids. One more thing, if there was a real problem with her occasional 3-5 minute lateness to school, don’t you think the school would intervene. You’re basing all of your faux-concerns about Layla on a one time angry post here by her mom. Haha! Yeah, everyone knows ex’s NEVER shit post on the internet about ea. other. LOL’s! You’re definitely ill informed. Your sources stink. My Mom. Hrmph. Not a saint for sure. Got pregnant and married at 20, had 2 more kids by age 26, with someone she quickly fell out of love/lust with. As far as I know (I was young at the time) she was never a whore for rent. She danced at a “go-go” bar in the mid 60’s. It wasn’t a Topless bar, there were live bands and from what i remember, my Father didn’t like it at all. He would drink and have crazy thoughts run through his head, jealousy was a big part of my Fathers personality. My mom was a very attractive young woman. Lots of people said she looked like Natalie Wood. In fact, when she would go on school field trips with me when I was 10 or so, I wasn’t comfortable with her being there. She was definitely noticed by men because of her overt physical beauty and her outgoing, instantly likable personality. My Dad was pretty insecure about the direction their marriage was going in and became physically and emotionally abusive. Long story short, he left her to raise 3 kids alone. She was mainly a bartender and cocktail waitress. She worked 2/3 jobs every day to take care of Ant, Dawn and I. Again, your words....? They’re only meant to anger me. Not happening. I know you think it’s supposed to, and in many cases it would anger the average troll victim, but I’ve heard so much cookie cutter BS over the years...It now all falls flat on my emotions. I know the truth. You only use these words to harass and instigate an anger laden rebuttal which you’ll never get from me. Truly wasted words. Getting back to Layla ending up like my Mom: Different times. It’s not the late 50’s with women being taught that getting married and pumping out 3 kids before the age of 26 is THE THING TO DO. But I can tell you this, if Layla has my Moms commitment, caring attitude and love for her family’s well being and survival, I’d be very happy about that. Hmmm, strung along by an unemployed dolt? Translation: 100% Taken care of and supported financially, emotionally and sometimes physically by a guy that got extremely lucky in life, loyally and faithfully for the past 8 years. Again, your “not wife material” comment is propaganda invented by the worst of this sub to get under Carols skin. That didn’t work either. She knows the truth. She sees what you do, and because I’m transparent about most everything, she doesn’t hear a word you say. Who do you think she believes in? An anonymous bunch of anger tossing ex-radio Show fan online trolls, or the man who’s taken care of and supported her, and members of her family, unconditionally for the past 8, going on 9 years? You can answer that for the rest of the class.... I believe that brings us to the end. My Twitter is locked down. I haven’t posted there in weeks. I’m considering dumping it. 9k followers, 100 of which actually interact. FB? I post for friends and family. My socio/political commentary days are over. However, I’m finding this sub to be of interest where my public persona is concerned. You might be a bunch of anonymous assholes, but you’re not real Life friends or acquaintances, like many of my FB friends who actually know me by deed and not by fabricated lies, rumors and unreliable word of mouth. So many of you really are clueless re: the facts. So, as I sit here in my nice quiet house, recuperating from last nights gig, looking out the window at a beautiful spring day, waiting for Carol to wake up, waiting for my daughter to arrive, and feeling good about life, I took a little time to address your “concerns”. The last line of your “caring” comment: “We’re just trying to help because we care”. THANK YOU! IT’S SO NICE TO BE LOVED! Hahaha
Too wordy, even for Joe. And not a single emoji? Do better, brotherman.