samcro joe's faux teenage post

Theodore from Schenectady

Of the Schenectady Shecklers.
hello gang. i was laughing to myself this morning remembering the time Joe posted on the subreddit masquerading as a teenage owen a fan who was suffering abuse at the hands of a fictional black gentleman. it was an effort by joe to manufacture racially charged outrage that he could then report in an effort to get the subreddit shot down. it didn't work out as joe intended of course, seeing as we're not so quick to racist hatred as he is, plus the whole thing made no sense and it was clearly joe posting. does anyone have screenshots? i design to laugh at it once more.

Screenshot_20221007-180233_Chrome.jpg

"I'll try to keep this brief", which is then followed by a thesis sized post of utter stupidity.

View attachment 69497

"I'll try to keep this brief", which is then followed by a thesis sized post of utter stupidity.
In all honesty I'll confess I'm endlessly delighted at the mental image of him, after weeks of brainstorming on a battle plan, thinking of the idea of "I got it, I'll sic 'em on a fake nigger! They'll go for that!"

He didn't even link any information for "the nigger". I realize asking "what was Bro Joe thinking" is pointless, but I can't believe that at some point he didn't think we'd probably need that before we could be tricked. Was his entire plan just to rally everyone into saying "An old fashion jiggaboo jack?! Don't mind if we do!" and that was supposed to be enough?

Mr Cumia didn't think this through very well, I guess is what I'm getting at.

A sixteen year old kid who grew up with his satellite radio tuned to O&A. He doesn't know dick about the internet, but he's aware of the O&A subreddit and quite familiar with the Photoshops skills of those who frequent it. Real believable character there, Joe. The funniest thing about Joe's writing is how instantly identifiable it is, and it's never more so than when he's trying to disguise it. And he has no idea, either.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
A sixteen year old kid who grew up with his satellite radio tuned to O&A. He doesn't know dick about the internet, but he's aware of the O&A subreddit and quite familiar with the Photoshops skills of those who frequent it. Real believable character there, Joe. The funniest thing about Joe's writing is how instantly identifiable it is, and it's never more so than when he's trying to disguise it. And he has no idea, either.
How did we figure out it was him?