• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam Tripoli's Geriatric GF tries stealing a kiss LIVE and gets shot down

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Never had the confidence to talk some old gal out of her bloomers and bring that dusty muffler out of retirement?

Joe Rogan, these old broads, they still like to fuck, Joe Rogan. It's like junkyard rescue, Joe Rogan.

Pant for 4 mins.....

Get these old mufflers back working, Joe Rogan. If she has great-grand kids it means she fucked early and often, ain't shit changed, Joe Rogan.

Gasps and sweats profusely. Hasn't seen own penis in 35 years.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
So one rumor is true. The crack head fucked off and left his kids for some old woman. I wonder if the latest rumor is true. Redbar is in hiding from Sam Tripoli. Apparently, he got a Private investigator. But this info is coming from Chad Zumock (A trust worthy person).

Explain to the folks at home who Redbar is

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Never had the confidence to talk some old gal out of her bloomers and bring that dusty muffler out of retirement?

Joe Rogan, these old broads, they still like to fuck, Joe Rogan. It's like junkyard rescue, Joe Rogan.

Pant for 4 mins.....

Get these old mufflers back working, Joe Rogan. If she has great-grand kids it means she fucked early and often, ain't shit changed, Joe Rogan.

How about you explain to the folks at home who Joe Rogan is

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

Pant for 4 mins.....

Highest I've ever gone was 47. I'm down for some old pussy, but 65 would have to be a special breed. Something to make me forget the smell of topical ointment.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
why do blacks love dbz so much
It’s weird isn’t it. If i had to guess it’s probably because it was on a lot when millennial niggers were kids and is a fairly masculine show i guess, niggers also love martial arts movies and games for some reason.

A lot of the competitive fighting games tournaments are full of niggers, they love Tekken & Street Fighter. I also put it down to modern rappers using a lot of DBZ references and imagery in their songs/videos, niggers are like sheep and like whatever their chieftains do.