• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam Robore sides with Club Soda Kenny

G

Its beginning...Burr is a cue-creator. Everyone will take cues from him now (this is different than the private meeting they had...this made him officially comedy COVID-19.

I would start packing and relocate to Greenville...Obscurity will be too good for him soon otherwise, he might become THE joke.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
"If somebody insults my wife... I don't care if I've been friends with them..."
Faggot, drunk Anthony called into your show when she was there and tried to fuck your wife lol.
There's a huge difference between on air bits with everyone in the room to Anthony just attacking your wife once you made it clear you want nothing to do with the racist woman beating drunk child luster

G

If Jellyfish Sam ever takes a stand on anything, you just know it's going to be the most millk toast bland stand ever possible in the history of the world