• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam Hyde boxing debut on Saturday

G

I’m not really a Sam Hyde guy at all, just have a passing knowledge of his stuff but I really had no idea he was as big as he is. I saw a video of him sparring Luis J Gomez in a park, and he dwarfs him. I met Luis a couple times and he wasn’t a small guy, probably 6’1 225 or something. Would never have guessed Sam to be a big guy. I figured him for a nerdy 4chan 5’7 skinnyfat computer twink.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I’m not really a Sam Hyde guy at all, just have a passing knowledge of his stuff but I really had no idea he was as big as he is. I saw a video of him sparring Luis J Gomez in a park, and he dwarfs him. I met Luis a couple times and he wasn’t a small guy, probably 6’1 225 or something. Would never have guessed Sam to be a big guy. I figured him for a nerdy 4chan 5’7 skinnyfat computer twink.
Luis has been doing fighting long before Sam was too

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Anyone gotta link? Its at like 2pm this afternoon. (Retarded)

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I legitimately have no idea who Sam Hyde is. I’ve heard his name mentioned around here before but that’s it.
Very funny Sam Hyde + co skit. The joke is that the actresses are not in on the joke and were given a VERY loose script. Sam and co are doing most it off the cuff. Vurrry funny video.

The rest of Sam is funny but wayyyy overrated imo

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Very funny Sam Hyde + co skit. The joke is that the actresses are not in on the joke and were given a VERY loose script. Sam and co are doing most it off the cuff. Vurrry funny video.

The rest of Sam is funny but wayyyy overrated imo

Them breaking always gets me in the ribs.

Snake

Forum Clout
I legitimately have no idea who Sam Hyde is. I’ve heard his name mentioned around here before but that’s it.
1661619767916.png