• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

******s

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220716-162555_Chrome.jpg

Anthony truly has zero self reflection as he continues his racial crime tirades on Twitter masking the n word as a faggot. Just say it.

Screenshot_20220716-163342_Chrome.jpg

Forum Clout
Is he still too much of a coward to just say "Yes, I'm racist"? And is he still too much of a coward to cop to the domestic assault thing?
Apparently yes, Nana still thinks he has too much to lose by just coming out and saying it. So he sniggers and giggles and hides behind his intensely faggoty Twitter persona, still giving himself some plausible deniability. Typical Cumia cowardice.

Forum Clout
Apparently yes, Nana still thinks he has too much to lose by just coming out and saying it. So he sniggers and giggles and hides behind his intensely faggoty Twitter persona, still giving himself some plausible deniability. Typical Cumia cowardice.
Nigga's always been a coward. The same faggot coward he was when he would hand over 50 cent to his massa.

On the show, he had to use the "inappropriate" bell every 2 minutes to let us know he hated niggers without saying nigger.

He loses all inhibition when he's drunk and can truly be himself, prance around and croon like a lisping faggot or yell at niggers.

Last edited:
G

Nigga's always been a coward. The same faggot coward he was when he would hand over 50 cent to his massa.

On the show, he had to use the "inappropriate" bell every 2 minutes to let us know he hated niggers without saying nigger.

He looses all inhibition when he's drunk and can truly be himself, prance around and croon like a lisping faggot or yell at niggers.
Bless the scaffolding nigress that slapped ant then he ran home crying. Now he will die broke soon.

G

Let's see here, what are the choices: a multi-million dollar satellite radio career, or tweeting all day with disguised ethnic slurs?

I mean, they're about even in terms of personal fulfillment, right?
He called them a ****** because that’s what they were! Only a decrepit vampire like this could inspire something as fucking idiotic as ironic Opie ‘Da Destroyer!’ love. Opie is an autistic literal minded retard is kinda what I’m driving at here.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
He called them a ****** because that’s what they were! Only a decrepit vampire like this could inspire something as fucking idiotic as ironic Opie ‘Da Destroyer!’ love. Opie is an autistic literal minded retard is kinda what I’m driving at here.
So you’re telling us you’re part of the pod squad.

Forum Clout
I was listening to O&A Ant vs Bill "fight".
"I would call one of them a nigger in front of their faces."
- Ant

Even with gun in hand he would be too much of a pussy to do so.
Anyone have a screenshot of Nana begging Burr to be allowed at the Patrice benefit on twitter?

It was something along the lines of "oh come on bill!"

Hahaholeeshit

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
If he went all in with the white nationalism he could at least get some type of following. It's not like he has can fall much further from grace. It seems like it would be a good business decision.

Forum Clout
If he went all in with the white nationalism he could at least get some type of following. It's not like he has can fall much further from grace. It seems like it would be a good business decision.
He probably should have done so years ago, but he's afraid to completely cut all ties with "legitimate" showbiz, even though his "brand" has been total poison for eight years already. Maybe he thinks he'll be doing Rogan again.