• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ryan Long fucking stinks

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Phony faggot emaciated Bam Margera ass nigga, he does stink. David Lucas gets too much credit for his mostly-nonsense roasting, but the man can write a proper joke.
"Tony you look like you give gay niggas piggyback rides!", "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT"
Do ya? I hope Aum Shinrikyo launches a sarin attack at the next Kill Tony show.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
i like some of his videos and his podcast but he’s always terrible as a guest on anything. He steps on everyone’s jokes and always wants to be the center of attention.
I listened to a couple episodes of his podcast and I didn’t like that they mainly discussed the boring “anti-sjw” ragebait topic of the day like that tranny teacher with the huge fake tits that everyone forgets about before the episode would even air. Also that danny guy is much funnier than he is but isn’t even on the name of the show. I remember when I first heard Ryan on RAP I wondered why this random unfunny guy was talking over everyone.