• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Routing out pedophile Eric Hildeman's stealth accounts: 2 simple methods!

G

Method 1: Ask him if his ugly wife is ugly: OOPSIE DOODLES

1697250974170.png

Method 2: Ask him to condemn pedophile activist Sam Delaney:

1697251072164.png

He is unable to do either.

Last edited by a moderator:

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Hey Eric, the fat hog who got you here (no, not the one you married) threatened to kill a newborn to hurt his wife who left him, just before he kills her.

That’s evidence of psychopathic behavior. You can speculate about people here as you like but acknowledge your master’s problem, Renfield.

G

Hey Eric, the fat hog who got you here (no, not the one you married) threatened to kill a newborn to hurt his wife who left him, just before he kills her.

That’s evidence of psychopathic behavior. You can speculate about people here as you like but acknowledge your master’s problem, Renfield.
You're talking to a guy who puts this on a book cover and thinks it doesn't look like something found in a serial killer's dungeon. He's completely lost his marbles (and hair).
71yuvcf7MRS._SL1500_.jpg

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Weird how this guy has accepted scientology awards. It's odd enough to write erotica about two boys under 10 but there's something even worse about doing it with that award hanging on your wall.
Wow, the cyberstalking Cthulhu has risen from the deep to greet me. I'm flattered, but know this...You will never drive me mad...