• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ron ponders if he has any gay friends - guess who was his first thought

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout
I think the most surprising part of that clip is that he thought of Opie as a friend
Opie always was good to ron and fez their move to raw dog was for them to establish their own channel.

The hypnotized Fez pretending to be opie is still fucking amazing.
Fezzie wouldn't have done that if he didn't think opie could take a joke.

I think the reason opie didn't call in when fez died is he's banned from sxm property and airwaves.

Don't let Nana's mean girls crew distort history.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Fezzie’s tweet the day Opie got fired

41E7838C-AB6A-40E3-9DF5-8D01FE67985A.png

Fez didn’t like that stupid faggot at all.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Did Ant really draw attention to that? The cunt wouldn't even go to Patrice's funeral.
Anthony was asked to be a pallbearer at Patrice"s funeral but refused. No surprise of course since this is the same guy who didn't visit his mother during her illness and considered her dead well before she actually died.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Anthony was asked to be a pallbearer at Patrice"s funeral but refused. No surprise of course since this is the same guy who didn't visit his mother during her illness and considered her dead well before she actually died.

i love patrice, but fuck being a pallbearer for that fat fuck