• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ron & Fez - Whatley's Greivance List

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It is kinda weird that the mother reacted to him like that. This was another example of Fez Whatley being mistreated in situations where almost anybody else would be treated perfectly normally. Should he have just ignored the child hitting the ground? I would understand if the flaming homo was trying to talk to your kid, but he said "Uh oh" to nobody in particular.... It's a natural reaction for most normal humans.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
It is kinda weird that the mother reacted to him like that. This was another example of Fez Whatley being mistreated in situations where almost anybody else would be treated perfectly normally. Should he have just ignored the child hitting the ground? I would understand if the flaming homo was trying to talk to your kid, but he said "Uh oh" to nobody in particular.... It's a natural reaction for most normal humans.
This was exactly my thought. Saying "uh-oh" in a light hearted way is what my mom always used to do when my nephews were little and would fall because then they don't freak out and cry a bunch. Seems like people were always mistreating Fez for no reason, which had to have worsened his mental health.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout

They made 30 mins of radio over Fez “maybe” getting a rude look from some lady.

Genius

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This was exactly my thought. Saying "uh-oh" in a light hearted way is what my mom always used to do when my nephews were little and would fall because then they don't freak out and cry a bunch. Seems like people were always mistreating Fez for no reason, which had to have worsened his mental health.

I was just listening to a clip from WNEW or very early WJFK. It was a lighthearted mood with everyone laughing and joking. Some old black guy calls in, at the end of his call he randomly says something like "And Fez... You have a lot of problems, and someday they're going to catch up to you." Fez didn't have a funny comeback.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I never really understood why Fez would consider Ant to be ok for so long. It's not like Fez borrowed money from him or they had some friendship outside of the show. It must have been something else they had in common. Something secret.
Maybe it was actually Don Cumia, Anthony’s “sister” and not the other way around.