Ron & Fez Hangers-On

Dusty Dan

OnA was just as bad with the female guests. The one where Patrice makes the lingerie bowl player cry Anthony opens up after break by saying “girls in the studio” 3 times so gay that his father rolled over in his grave. What is it about radio that makes the hosts simps?
Yeah they were terrible for that shit. Ant was probably the worst. There is one where he's trying to get a girls number and he's asking these questions about what she wants to do on a date, then going like "the girl likes to party in AC" and yuck he sounds like a pathetic virgin.

I might be mixing up 2 or 3 shows there but my point stands.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yeah they were terrible for that shit. Ant was probably the worst. There is one where he's trying to get a girls number and he's asking these questions about what she wants to do on a date, then going like "the girl likes to party in AC" and yuck he sounds like a pathetic virgin.

I might be mixing up 2 or 3 shows there but my point stands.
“I have a pool” is such a white trash way of hitting on someone. The whole intern Dana fiasco made Ant and Jim look pretty pathetic. In all seriousness I can’t believe Sirius didn’t tell them not to hit on the interns.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Does anybody else hate these people to a psychotic degree?
iu

YEEEES!!!!

DMAN

NYC Mayor
“I have a pool” is such a white trash way of hitting on someone. The whole intern Dana fiasco made Ant and Jim look pretty pathetic. In all seriousness I can’t believe Sirius didn’t tell them not to hit on the interns.

"i have a pool" is a decent brag to a young girl living in NYC, but anywhere else its like "yeah so do I, and so do my parents"