Ron & Fez Hangers-On

Started to listen to some older shows, 2009, 2008. There are often these awful hangers-on in studio. Sheepy, Brazilian Julie, Franklyn, Mafia Life Chris, Fred from Brooklyn, HTG... Does anybody else hate these people to a psychotic degree?
The only one I don’t hate from your list is Mafia Life Chris. Only because he was treated like a retard and got shit on by everyone, even though he paid to be an advertiser on the show. Everyone else can die because they were utterly useless.

Dusty Dan

They are so much worse than OnA ball washers, because they bring absolutely nothing funny or interesting to the table. It's all insider gossip shit and, much as I like him, people are right to shit on ESD for constantly bringing it up.

Ron deserves some of the blame too. I also hate the way he fawns over the young women on the show (see Lily) even though they're vapid and unfunny twats with zero personality. All the guys in studio clearly want to fuck her despite her caustic and irritating personality. It's so fucking embarrassing to listen to.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
They are so much worse than OnA ball washers, because they bring absolutely nothing funny or interesting to the table. It's all insider gossip shit and, much as I like him, people are right to shit on ESD for constantly bringing it up.

Ron deserves some of the blame too. I also hate the way he fawns over the young women on the show (see Lily) even though they're vapid and unfunny twats with zero personality. All the guys in studio clearly want to fuck her despite her caustic and irritating personality. It's so fucking embarrassing to listen to.
OnA was just as bad with the female guests. The one where Patrice makes the lingerie bowl player cry Anthony opens up after break by saying “girls in the studio” 3 times so gay that his father rolled over in his grave. What is it about radio that makes the hosts simps?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Anytime Bobo would call in i wanted to strangle him. Talk some more in that nervous half-crying voice, stupid!
The time when his mom was on the phone holding because he took a shower and she gave the phone back to him so they convinced him to drop his towel and yell, “look at that you made” at his mother wasn’t funny to you?