• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ron DeSantis is running today:

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
100% demon:

1684932177572.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It’s illegal to boycott or criticise Israel for government agencies or staff in most states

Epstein was a Jewish asset who controlled politicians through blackmail to further Israel interests, many such other cases of this

Every elected official essentially enacts Israeli foreign policy at US tax payer expense.

There’s a reason they all are pictured kissing the stone in Israel with the little hat on.

2% of the population controls over 50% of the nations wealth, half the US billionaires are Jewish, almost all the power positions of government, financial, corporate and media are Jewish.

It’s so explicitly obvious I don’t understand why people don’t see it lol

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
It’s illegal to boycott or criticise Israel for government agencies or staff in most states

Epstein was a Jewish asset who controlled politicians through blackmail to further Israel interests, many such other cases of this

Every elected official essentially enacts Israeli foreign policy at US tax payer expense.

There’s a reason they all are pictured kissing the stone in Israel with the little hat on.

2% of the population controls over 50% of the nations wealth, half the US billionaires are Jewish, almost all the power positions of government, financial, corporate and media are Jewish.

It’s so explicitly obvious I don’t understand why people don’t see it lol
I agree with everything but the part where no one knows. Everyone knows, you can go in the deepest jungle of Africa and the natives there know. Even hermits in the carpathians know