• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ron Bennington's blog really did exist

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
on RonAndFez.com there was a section once called "Program Files" that was written by Ron. It usually had a recent update about what happened during/after shows, much like a blog. Here I will post some examples from various time frames of Ronnie B boomerposting throwbacks, it will make you feel like you're right here chatting with the man himself.

May 3, 2000

This Napster VS Metallica fight is bullshit.

Can you believe some of these morons can blame Metallica for wanting people to buy the CDs instead of downloading Metalica's music for free...?

I got tons of calls from Napster users telling me Metallica would be better off just to let people download their music. That may be true, but guess what? Metallica doesn't want to...They have the right. Its their music. Period.

If Napster would have pulled them off the site whem Metallica asked, they wouldn't be getting sued. Napster maybe ruining the download thing for everyone. Napster should have pulled them off the site the moment they asked.

Now we have these horses' asses starting boycott Metallica sites, calling Metallica greedheads and sellouts, and saying Metallica doesn't care about their fans.....

If Metallica was doing a show at the fairgrounds and there was a hole in fence and the band put security there to stop people from sneaking in...would that mean they didn't care about their fans?

Stupid.

Napster: pay them or pull them.

Simple.

May 2, 2000

Fezzy is flipping out because he is one of the 3 million who lost ABC in the Disney/Time Warner showdown. I know , he has 104 channels so it shouldn't be a problem - but there he was, pounding on my door like a desperate junkie at 7:59 when "Millionaire" came on.

Kwazy Mary is getting a huge following on the show. For the record, she is not a character, and yes, I am quite aware it will end badly.

Oh Lord, a party is planned Wednesday night and invited are: Scott and Sid, the radio chick gang, Opie and Anthony, Don and Mike, and Ron and Fez. God help us all. This looks too much like the Batman Episode where all the bad guys joined forces.

April 28, 2000

Fezzy is looking forward to tonight's show. We will be talking about his two favorite things. Cereal and Helen Reddy. I may call in sick.

Webbie is the best part of the show right now. The Dot Commandos are bitching about Webbie so much that she has started to call them the Dot Complainers. She has new help and I swear all the links will be getting up.

I hear rumors that the Ron and Fez. Com show is being broadcast on the web and all I can say is that they are bootleg sites. We have nothing to do with them.... then again, I'm no squealer so I ain't singing to the suits....

Heard from our old pal, Charlie Logan. He is in DC now getting a satellite broadcasting company off the ground. Chuck tells me starting in 2001 Cars will be equipped to get over 1000 satellite radio stations in your car for about 10 bucks a month. I bet 970 of them are playing Freebird 6 times a day.

I laugh anytime I read any of the inside radio talk on the Internet. Its all supposed to be inside and hush hush. Its normally crap. The latest is G.Gordon Liddy will be replacing Radio Chick in New York. Yeah right......The G man might come to town but nobody is replacing the Chick. That Chick's show is red hot. She has a great staff now, her numbers are up and the suits love her. Truthfully, the show is funny as hell....and you know I wouldn't blow smoke.

April 24, 2000

I've heard from everyone I ever knew in my life since we started this show/website. Everyone wants to know if I need any help. It reminds me being a kid and getting a swimming pool and people you haven't seen all winter showing up in swim trunks saying "what do you wanna do today?"

Webbie and Fezzie spent time last night talking about obsessive compulsive disorders... I don't get it... If you are going to have an addiction at least make it a fun one...

Don't forget to vote in the Web Wars for this week's listener site of the week.

Webbie now has help with the tons of Dot Commandos we've picked up since the show started. Within 6 months we will have the best site on the web - or completely collapse under our own weight.

To peruse: https://web.archive.org/web/20000510103400/http://www.ronandfez.com/wrapup.htm

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
on RonAndFez.com there was a section once called "Program Files" that was written by Ron. It usually had a recent update about what happened during/after shows, much like a blog. Here I will post some examples from various time frames of Ronnie B boomerposting throwbacks, it will make you feel like you're right here chatting with the man himself.

To peruse: https://web.archive.org/web/20000510103400/http://www.ronandfez.com/wrapup.htm
That metallica take is faggot shit. They’re one of the biggest sellout bands of all time. That whole situation made them look like massive primadonnas