• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ron Bennington "a tough guy"

G

Ronnie is as much a ‘tough guy’ as Marion is.

9E38BA54-34B2-4DDE-A881-0449A09963CD.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Ron is basically a Hobbit now, short and stout. I would love to give him a kick in the snout.
I’m invested in hating on the bbboyyys but I just don’t have the energy to expand my horizons. I’ve always posted on r/cumtown as well but don’t have any strong opinions on them other than Stav is a hack. Don’t particularly care about any of them either way. Meanwhile, I’d laugh if any of “our” three died suddenly.

G

I’m invested in hating on the bbboyyys but I just don’t have the energy to expand my horizons. I’ve always posted on r/cumtown as well but don’t have any strong opinions on them other than Stav is a hack. Don’t particularly care about any of them either way. Meanwhile, I’d laugh if any of “our” three died suddenly.

I actually still like Ronnie, he’s a pretentious artfag, but so am i, so i can’t really blame him for it. He can be a real egomaniac though.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Ron is basically a Hobbit now, short and stout. I would love to give him a kick in the snout.
Ron was listed as 5'5". But in the entertainment world they usually add an inch of two. So he is likely 5'3" or even shorter. I am convinced that both he and Anthony would wear shoe lifts to work and during public appearances (when Anthony was not wearing mommy's shoes of course).

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
It's easy to be a tough guy when you're the boss. If Ron was back in Philly driving a Frito's truck, he'd be a hush-mouthed bitch.

But I gotta admit he's a great interviewer.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
"After an embarrassing drug episode where Ron Bennington's daughter accidentally took the date rape drug thinking it was an aspirin..."

What's this story?

Forum Clout
"After an embarrassing drug episode where Ron Bennington's daughter accidentally took the date rape drug thinking it was an aspirin..."

What's this story?