• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rogan

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I don’t really know why but for some reason, I get these moments where I cannot even express my hatred for Joe Rogan. It’s this combination of the “alpha” shit (we get it Faggot, you pay tons of money to go shoot Elk) and the way in which he seems to have single-handedly forged the “LA Comic” archetype. Add his pseudo intellectual bullshit attitude to that and I think it just about sums it up.

Am I missing anything?

Forum Clout
He's too afraid to name the Joo when he should, and he married a mudshark and raised her half breed daughter.

I do miss the funny midget Rogan gifs and videos mocking him from the old sub. The most hateable part about him is how he takes himself way too seriously and how he sics his team of lawyers on everyone over copyright violations. I understand and respect protecting your brand and image, but he goes overboard with his litigiousness.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
He's too afraid to name the Joo when he should, and he married a mudshark and raised her half breed daughter.

I do miss the funny midget Rogan gifs and videos mocking him from the old sub. The most hateable part about him is how he takes himself way too seriously and how he sics his team of lawyers on everyone over copyright violations. I understand and respect protecting your brand and image, but he goes overboard with his litigiousness.
Some of the most embarrassing moments I remember from da show were when they’d ballwash Rogan and call him “a problem”. Didn’t he hurt his neck or some shut so he doesn’t fight? He just commented on fights.

Definitely takes himself too seriously, I agree. I find nothing macho about him.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Anyone remember r/rogan2? Love it, miss it.

It’s this combination of the “alpha” shit (we get it Faggot, you pay tons of money to go shoot Elk)
You can add test to things that he pays tons of money to shoot too. Sweaty thumb man thinks it's his diet and "kill the inner bitch" mindset that gets him through a gruelling workout when it's really the steroids that are doing the heavy lifting.

Also he doesn't know how to clean and jerk a kettlebell.

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o3_500.gif

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He's easy to make fun of, I have not listened to his pod in years, but I still like the guy
Anyone else in his position would be a million times worse. What do you think Ricky Gervais or Jim would do with all that influence and money? Plus Rogan put over a decent amount of good young comics.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Anyone else in his position would be a million times worse. What do you think Ricky Gervais or Jim would do with all that influence and money? Plus Rogan put over a decent amount of good young comics.
I know you shouldn't let a few bad apples spoil a bunch, but when you're the reason Brendan Schaub and Bert Kreischer are famous then you kinda suck, know what I mean?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout

He doesn't get enough shit for this.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I don’t really know why but for some reason, I get these moments where I cannot even express my hatred for Joe Rogan. It’s this combination of the “alpha” shit (we get it Faggot, you pay tons of money to go shoot Elk) and the way in which he seems to have single-handedly forged the “LA Comic” archetype. Add his pseudo intellectual bullshit attitude to that and I think it just about sums it up.

Am I missing anything?
Midget and unfunny, otherwise solid.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Am I missing anything?
I watched this episode of Meat Eaters where he and Brian Cuckallen were on and they went deer hunting. Callen could at least admit he didn't know much and asked intelligent questions, while Joe had to act like a know it all. Joe even broke the property owners rules by shooting an immature buck just because he wanted to bag something

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
What's weird is Rogan only got into hunting late in life. I think he didn't even hunt when he started his podcast. Maybe he feels like an expert compared to Hollywood fruits.
Very Tomlinson like. He decided to get into hunting because it was a way for him to come off as an alpha tough guy. Much like Pig and the limp-twisted pedos he hangs around

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
What's weird is Rogan only got into hunting late in life. I think he didn't even hunt when he started his podcast. Maybe he feels like an expert compared to Hollywood fruits.
A lot of people have this complex in Hollywood. Adam Carolla played football in high school and worked in construction for 10 years, and he never shuts the fuck up about it.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Nothing was more cringe when he started smoking a blunt with Elon Musk and tried to get him to smoke it too, because I just know what the stupid thought process was behind it. "Dude, wouldn't it be so trippy and REAL if I got high with the smartest billionaire in the world? It'll be so intense and the intelligent discussions will just EXPLODE as he blows everyone's minds while he's baked and in the zone. People watching are going to love this.". As a former weed smoker and having hung out with potheads, I think I can recognize what a pseudo-intellectual and hedonist like Joe Rogaine was trying to achieve.

Last edited: