• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Rogan." I don't get it?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I call Rogan fans "Rogan bots." Goobers who cruise late nights seeking a joe rogan experience.

I resent the fact it seems to be the popular thing right now to listen to Rogan ask leading questions he already knows answers to, to a whisper-talking "expert" as they both sit nicely with their hands folded and politely waiting for their turn to talk. WHERE are the callers?? Where is the instant feedback or line of the day/ Why doesn't he ever say the name of the show? Or tell something that we learned today? Sometimes you have to interrupt the guest. He doesn't have sound drops, or use any inappropriate bell, or any mega phone. There's no voices. He doesn't do any characters, like Mistuh Imus does. I don't understand why someone would listen to this bald manlet saying nothing doing nothing. "Wow, that's so interesting. I was just thinking the other day, about how life is so crazy." Pure entertainment right there.

THERE'S NO VOICES!!! HE DOESN'T DO ANY BITS! How the fuck is a show run like this?

This brings me back to Opie (as it always does) -- Anthony tries to hold this Rogan shit over Opie's head. First of all, Anthony Cumia, Joe Rogan, Jim Norton, Sam Roberts, Notice any patterns here? Homosexuals hiding in plain sight stick together always...

I don't see Bill Burr doing Compound Media. I don't see Louis CK lining up to do Compound Media. Oh and when was the last time Rogan went on Shitpound Media? I don't see Fox News asking Anthony to come on anymore since he no longer works for Opie... Are they all woke companies now? All scared of the edgy conservative saying what needed to be sayed?

Even Alex Jones is looking at Anthony like "Uhh boy, wha happen? I don't think I can be associated with him."

Forum Clout
I don't get them anymore but putting YouTube on auto play I would ALWAYS hear that stupid monkey intro after an O&A clip.
HELLO FREAK BITCHES

Get it? Because CIVILIANS wouldn't grasp the giga-brained convos going on in the Freedom Shed!

df3a2f0b411ee35127b55059d5d2723c

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
here's an easy one

Dylan: Springsteen

Springsteen is Bob Dylan but for jocks.

Rogan is *insert smart comic* but for bros

I'm having trouble finding the "Dylan" to Joe Rogan's "Springsteen"....help me out here
Rogan is in a unique spot as a comic in that his comedy is the last thing he’s known for so I don’t think there’s anyone to compare him to. His comedy makes retards think they can be successful at it too.