• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rockstar gives Danny Ross the thanks he deserved all along

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
That's 2 cushy jobs he threw away because he couldn't stop being a cunt. Googling for a radio station and clicking 'take screenshot' at the biggest game studio, what a loser. He was definitely fucking Cumia too, no man makes a new best friend outside of college age, they definitely do not get a bedroom at their house. You see lonely old queens (cumia) taking in and looking out for young fags all the time. The way cumia would defend him rabidly every time was telling, its like he knew his spouse would get pissy on the ride home if he didn't, they even fell out like partners do, a massive blow up and then never talking again, 2 male friends rarely do this. I highly suspect lazlow is a fag too and was involved in the compound sex parties.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
GamerGate 2.0

1662816956002.png

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
They did this due the backlash right? That Rockstar didn't properly credit the people involved with their games.

Rockstar is losing a lot of goodwill with their shit recently: GTA plus, shitty remasters, and now fucking the people over who worked on their games.

If GTA VI is some woke tranny bs shit as some have suggested I'm going to shoot up a synagogue.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
They did this due some backlash right? That Rockstar didn't properly credit the people involved with their games.

Rockstar is losing a lot of goodwill with their shit recently: GTA plus, shitty remasters, and now fucking the people over who worked on their games.

If GTA VI is some woke tranny bs shit as some have suggested I'm going to shoot up a synagogue.
I'm prepared to never play it. Rockstar made the only games I really gave a shit about or looked forward to my whole life and they're just going the way of everything else. I still have faith that it might not be as bad as everyone's saying, but not a lot with Dan Houser quitting and the whole fucking world being gay.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
If you look at the list there are no junior screenshot capturers. In fact, there is only one other person who worked on screenshots, and he is also listed as Lead Screenshot Capturer.

And if you look at his LinkedIn, he was able to parlay his time at rockstar into a successful writing career. Danny has got to seethe when he sees that. Although I'm sure he's too busy putting sawdust on the vomit in the men's room to think about it for too long.