• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Forum Clout
It would be a gold mine if those body cams become available
There's so many bodycam channels on YouTube. Rick's videos would be posted on all of them and would get crazy views.

He'd be famous, just like he always wanted. Hell, he'd probably be arguing with people in the comments.

The MPD is knowingly withholding ribs from us.

Forum Clout
There's so many bodycam channels on YouTube. Rick's videos would be posted on all of them and would get crazy views.

He'd be famous, just like he always wanted. Hell, he'd probably be arguing with people in the comments.

The MPD is knowingly withholding ribs from us.
One of those channels needs to get it. They seem to have a lot of Wisconsin content so maybe Wisconsin makes it easier to get the footage?

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
More of the same. I do suspect the judge will allow it to continue. After that, the floodgates on footage of Pat being a cunt, intentionally escalating the situation, and possibly being involved in the swats himself get opened. MPD isn't allowed to argue the case in a motion to dismiss. But if it continues, all that is on the table

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I've been going back and forth for awhile on this. I think it's potentially a lot funnier if it goes to trial and he wastes an extraordinary amount of money and loses... But I also then have to see 2 years or whatever of him arrogantly doing "I'm engaged in a lawsuit so I know more about the law" posts.
lmao
See ECF 28-1, pgs. 8, 28, 29, 33, 41, 46, 52, 53, 62, 63, 82, 83, 88, 95- 98, 113, 115, 118, 120, 123-124, 125, 127, 139, 145, 147, 156, 158, 162, 165, 167-168, 169, 172,

I can hear the eye roll like, "motherfucker how many things do i have to cite, do we really have to do this"

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Do we get to see the 200 pages of attachments too?
They are sealed, and most likely for good reason. They probably just contain Torswats' modus operandi, which supports MPD's claims that thhey had reason to believe that they were responding to legitimate emergencies. No Fatso shit yet. For right now, their only argument is "We're allowed to respond to situations that we reasonably believe to be emergencies". If the case goes forward, they will introduce Fatty screaming at officers and acting like a lunatic.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
This is what I said way back at the start of this. The police are called out being told that Pat killed Niki, and are somehow supposed to take Pats word of him going “No i didnt kill her now fuck off and no you cant see her” as acceptable.

It's just a stupid "don't let the idiot [police] win" situation.

Cops show up to a fake call, politely ask to see Niki. NO POLICE CHILD, I MUST WIN THIS ENCOUNTER. YOU WILL FOLLOW MY ORDERS AND LEAVE WITHOUT SEEING IF MY WIFE IS OKAY. He wanted a million dollars for that.

I'm only skimming the briefing because it's in legalese and I'm dumb, but I love how often they refer to Patrick as the "alleged suspect", because that is what he was every single time he demanded they leave without seeing Niki.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Hold out hope that it will become liberated after the case wraps. Maybe get Dan to file an amicus brief to this effect.
Does that mean Dan Mullen of Insight Software will rape the judge
lmao

I can hear the eye roll like, "motherfucker how many things do i have to cite, do we really have to do this"
There was a "citation not needed" or something like that in there that got me. I hope they start plowing the snow on top of his car

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Lol, pat loses again. There goes his only shot a being a millionaire. Time to get a real job. Pat really was banking on an easy settlement. Instead he incurs more legal fees.
Lynne and Niki are going to have a very tense conversation about how Lynne was right all along and Niki needs to stop listening to her fat, retarded husband and tell him to get a job any day now.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Lynne and Niki are going to have a very tense conversation about how Lynne was right all along and Niki needs to stop listening to her fat, retarded husband and tell him to get a job any day now.
How many big lawsuits does he have to lose for them to tap out on pats stupidity? At some point you have factor in that with all his accusations and promises he cant provide enough proof to win a lawsuit.