• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
From a cold rational perspective I agree but I can’t bring myself to wish good fortune, even in the short term, on our anti-hero.
Yep. Personally, I would much prefer to laugh at him completely destitute in a gutter or rotting in a prison cell. He's already the most hatable person on earth, he doesn't need any extra help with that.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
35945cec19950dd00c61d105b8f6a643.webp

I’ll allow it…but you’re on thin ice, retard!

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Anyone else looked into this pic? Its a frame from a video or an actual webcam photo. ie taken from his surface
Don't recognize it from any of my video archives, Its somewhat recent due to facial bloat.
The background doesn't look like the hovel, though I don't think we have many pics of 2613 since they moved in.
The tshirt isn't skin tight and no sign of a logo/print.
Its not from any of his swat media tour that i can see.
too recent for youtube/standup etc.
Not a commonly used patpic.
It's then used on a bit that was never posted on the forums/kiwi.
Google image search brings up no results
tineye has no results.
This would have been after he was banned from Hooli's (the post to the site, photo date is unknown)

1724586586236.png

Last edited:

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Anyone else looked into this pic? Its a frame from a video or an actual webcam photo. ie taken from his surface
Don't recognize it from any of my video archives, Its somewhat recent due to facial bloat.
The background doesn't look like the hovel, though I don't think we have many pics of 2613 since they moved in.
tineye has no results.
This would have been after he was banned from Hooli's (the post to the site, photo date is unknown)

View attachment 218958
It's from his media tour.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
tineye has no results.

View attachment 218958
This is about the ugliest he’s ever looked

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Last edited: