• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
He's going to love it when the judge tells him to sue the person making the phone calls, not the police responding to them. Rick is a white guy suing black police officers for hurting his feelings. They never physically harmed him, they didn't charge him with any crimes, they just investigated the call they were sent to and left. Rick has no case, the city won't settle because they have to worry about precedent and the police officers named specifically in the suit are protected by qualified immunity. Nobody likes dealing with the police. Its intrusive and unpleasant but that's the way it is.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
He'd drink so much that his brain would turn to mush like Lady Di's within just a few years...assuming his ticker doesn't give out first.
I honestly think it would take less than a year. He went from being a skinny fat performative beer drinker to a melon-headed hard liquor drunk thanks to a few thousand Biden bucks. A couple of million dollars would have him starting every day with champagne cocktails and drinking and eating himself into a nightly coma. With his medical history, he'd stroke out before his first Christmas as a millionaire.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Can I hear more thoughts on this(home opener bomb-threat) for a second:
Has he changed his story again? He said the half-hovel was SWATted as opposed to a bomb threat?

Edit - it was both lol, looks like he had an action packed day of self-swatting.

62bca0184d0f2c203eb44a4a01e86fb6.png

Last edited:

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Has he changed his story again? He said the half-hovel was SWATted as opposed to a bomb threat?

Edit - it was both lol, looks like he had an action packed day of self-swatting.

62bca0184d0f2c203eb44a4a01e86fb6.png

He completely fabricated this entire thing.

Nobody here had any clue he was at the game. How would we know that? He's never mentioned attending Opening Day every year.

And there is no mention anywhere online about a bomb threat at that game. I just emailed their PR team but, if it did happen, I doubt they'd admit to it now if they never made it public before. I can't believe Rick's lawyer was so emphatic in their reply yesterday that a bomb threat occured - he cited a link to the game summary but the article doesn't mention Rick or a bomb threat. So did Rick share a secret MPD correspondence with his lawyer to make him believe the bomb threat occured? I can't believe he would lie about a bomb threat in this context when the police - the people he's suing - would obviously know whether it happened or not. Is he that stupid? Is his lawyer that stupid?

We'll likely never get to the bottom of this because the judge isn't going to read past the first couple pages anyway.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I honestly think it would take less than a year. He went from being a skinny fat performative beer drinker to a melon-headed hard liquor drunk thanks to a few thousand Biden bucks. A couple of million dollars would have him starting every day with champagne cocktails and drinking and eating himself into a nightly coma. With his medical history, he'd stroke out before his first Christmas as a millionaire.
He’d turn into Kenny Powers, drunk driving around the lake in a jet ski all day.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A bomb threat to an MLB stadium would be impossible to keep secret since half the fans in the building would be posting about it on social media as they were being evacuated. Plus all the media in attendance would be talking about it. This really is one of his dumbest lies.
It would be a major story not only on ESPN but all major news outlets. Just look at how the threat of an attack at a Taylor Swift concert was a big story which is still on the top of ABC news.com

Forum Clout
Can I hear more thoughts on this(home opener bomb-threat) for a second:

View attachment 218532

So he linked an article that makes no reference to a bomb-threat. I've seen people explain that this was moronically done as proof that the home opener was on the April 2nd(unless that was sarcasm). What the fuck was the point in that?
Let's ignore the article that has nothing in it.

HOW "We do know that the harassers, pretending to be Tomlinson, called in a bomb.." is that possible? Why/how DO they know this happened? And is it normal to not explain how they know?

Did Fatrick actually add that in because his omnipotence(he ordered the bomb threat) knew that it happened and exactly how it happened?

Also regarding:
View attachment 218533 View attachment 218534
I'm 16, dick about litigation. Can the cops bring in this goof in any way? It'd be some he said/she said i guess, wonder if the kid recorded the orders. That text above implies that Fatrick had to talk over the phone with him for the self-swat orders, why wouldn't the kid be recording these
If Pat did use ChatGPL to write his response it might explain why it cited an article with the word blowout in the title that made no mention of the supposed bomb threat.