• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Do you really think Rick is going to take the such a Trivial amount? Does that even count as a W when he’s 88k (if you include the 5k to Goldberg for a free SM account) in the hole? Not only does he want a large payout, he wants to have his day in court and re-litigate the original lolsuit.
I don't know tbh but after six years of constant failure I'm sure he's desperate for a W.

Last edited:

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Do you really think Rick is going to take the such a Trivial amount? Does that even count as a W when he’s 88k (if you include the 5k to Goldberg for a free SM account) in the hole? Not only does he want a large payout, he wants to have his day in court and re-litigate the original lolsuit.
If you go down that route, Pat won’t stop until quasi is hanged and Boomia drawn and quartered. Keep in mind that pig takes orders, from Lynne I suspect. He wouldn’t have gotten humiliated to his bones last August otherwise. If Lynne likes the number, they’ll settle.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
If you go down that route, Pat won’t stop until quasi is hanged and Boomia drawn and quartered. Keep in mind that pig takes orders, from Lynne I suspect. He wouldn’t have gotten humiliated to his bones last August otherwise. If Lynne likes the number, they’ll settle.
And Dan Mullen of Insight Software the rapist, raped in prison. Which he will enjoy

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
He's desperate for ANY semblance of a W.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I'm not sure tbh but after six years of constant failure I'm sure he's desperate for a W.
He's desperate for ANY semblance of a W.
He’s convinced himself that he’s never lost. He will do the mental gymnastics to rationalize a win. Look at how he rationalized paying Quasi. He’ll lie and deny not to let the idiots win of course. Even if he’s humiliated again, he’ll say “The Judge does not understand the law, I know better than him.”
Pat won’t stop until we’re all dead or in prison. It took 5.5 years to change his number, which was probably dragged kicking and screaming.

Lynne set up the amortization lawyer and not only did they not live up the the terms, they completely ghosted the lawyer. She may have him on some kind of leash but it has a limit and Rick’s autism will kick in so that the idiots don’t win. He’ll drag everyone down cause he’s a retarded faggot.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
He’s convinced himself that he’s never lost. He will do the mental gymnastics to rationalize a win. Look at how he rationalized paying Quasi. He’ll lie and deny not to let the idiots win of course. Even if he’s humiliated again, he’ll say “The Judge does not understand the law, I know better than him.”

Pat won’t stop until we’re all dead or in prison. It took 5.5 years to change his number, which was probably dragged kicking and screaming.

Lynne set up the amortization lawyer and not only did they not live up the the terms, they completely ghosted the lawyer. She may have him on some kind of leash but it has a limit and Rick’s autism will kick in so that the idiots don’t win. He’ll drag everyone down cause he’s a retarded faggot.
Wasn't it established that he didn't actually change his number?

He got a boomia twitter account banned the other day.
I guarantee he cocks his head a little and says "Another one bites the dust" every time he sees a troll account get banned. Multiple wins a day, child.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Wasn't it established that he didn't actually change his number?

I guarantee he cocks his head a little and says "Another one bites the dust" every time he sees a troll account get banned. Multiple wins a day, child.
I hate how hard it is to create them. Harder than guessing Nigger when signing up here.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Screenshot-2024-08-07-at-0-32-29-PM.png

1724034063741.png

🤢🤮🤮🤮

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I don’t get it.
Pat's joke is that the person buried and locked away his money with them so no one else could get the cash.

I'm pretty sure the original grave is either of someone suspected to be a vampire so they've been caged so they can't escape the grave or it's one of those child graves in like Pakistan/India that's locked away so shitskins can't exhume and rape the body (this is a real problem).

Last edited:

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
Pat's joke is that the person buried and locked away his money with them so no one else could get the cash.

I'm pretty sure the original grave is either of someone suspected to be a vampire so they've been caged so they can't escape the grave or it's one of those child graves in like Pakistan/India that's locked away so shitskins can't exhume and rape the body (this is a real problem).
So the person that died got the fat inheritance? It seems that comedy has passed me by.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Forum Clout

No, he's saying the person died left you a fat inheritance, and you want to make sure they don't come back. So you can keep it.