• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
One of my good friends is a Jewish litigator and he says he gets a little anxious whenever he sees the opposing council is also Jewish because he knows they’re going to bring the intensity up to an 11.

I’ve sent him stuff from here. He said Stavros Esq.’s performance was so hysterically bad it could be a fail meme.
Esteemed lawyers are known to spend their time making fail memes.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Does anyone remember the battle of the Asians? Jerry Jen vs the SFWA's Asian "Super Lawyer " and an Asian judge as well.

Ooohhhhh yeah. I remember that guy now.

1000001619.png
1000001620.png

1000001621.png

1000001622.png

1000001623.png
1000001624.png

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
didnt one of them tell him to sit down and stop being an autistic manchild when he was screeching at Dan Mullen (our ringleader) in court?
That was Babe McCabe. I know Ms. Ways was the original forum darling esq, but I'm personally into that potato shaped mick with the wide head. I'd knock a few beers down with her and end the night with some good old fashioned unprotected Irish Catholic sex. Let's have a litter, you Innsmouth looking bitch.
Screenshots_2024-08-05-21-55-08.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That was Babe McCabe. I know Ms. Ways was the original forum darling esq, but I'm personally into that potato shaped mick with the wide head. I'd knock a few beers down with her and end the night with some good old fashioned unprotected Irish Catholic sex. Let's have a litter, you Innsmouth looking bitch.
View attachment 215142
She looks like she gets sloppy wet.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It's stunning that knowing now norm was dying of cancer, he still thinks he should have prioritized apologizing to him over spending time with his family, getting his affairs in order or making money to ensure they are taken care of. Apologizing to a guy he never even knew existed.

It's serendipitous that Patrick was noticed by OnA fans of all people, who are more familiar than most with comedy and able to easily stomp on his comedian larp. Your sense of humor pays the mortgage? No comic who only works locally pays their mortgage with stand up. Even if they are headlining (Pat wasn't) there just aren't enough clubs for you to work (locally or regionally)that regularly. Anyone who gets that big either goes to NYC/LA to make a go of it, or they keep working locally and they primarily support themselves another way.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
it's federal so it wouldn't go to state supreme court. It could in some weird universe potentially go to the Us supreme court though. So can state cases under a writ of certiorari and some other rare instances. I think this is the way the two types of appeals go in most cases
  • Federal system: District Court → Circuit Court of Appeals → U.S. Supreme Court.
  • State system: Trial Court → Appellate Court → State Supreme Court.

not a lawyer
I can't wait for Fat Idiotic Swine v City of Milwaukee to be a landmark decision upholding qualified immunity. That's a Historic L that will be remembered long after everything else about Pat is forgotten. Which is 5 minutes after his heart gives out tweeting that someone is a child.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
It's stunning that knowing now norm was dying of cancer, he still thinks he should have prioritized apologizing to him over spending time with his family, getting his affairs in order or making money to ensure they are taken care of. Apologizing to a guy he never even knew existed.

It's serendipitous that Patrick was noticed by OnA fans of all people, who are more familiar than most with comedy and able to easily stomp on his comedian larp. Your sense of humor pays the mortgage? No comic who only works locally pays their mortgage with stand up. Even if they are headlining (Pat wasn't) there just aren't enough clubs for you to work (locally or regionally)that regularly. Anyone who gets that big either goes to NYC/LA to make a go of it, or they keep working locally and they primarily support themselves another way.
You don't have to know dick about comedy to know that a guy doing stand up in Milwaukee is probably having a hard time covering his own bar tab, nevermind his mortgage. Fat is an idiot and a liar, which is a hilarious combination. The only people that would buy his bullshit are the terminally online who have locked themselves away from society. He was doomed to sputter out with or without us. We're just lucky we got the call.