• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
An Irish law firm? Starting off on a bad (fat) foot. He couldn't find a firm that had a Stein/Berg/Wasserman in the name to take his frivolous lawsuit?
I've heard that Irish litigators aren't that uncommon. Jews are so unlikeable that they tend to alienate juries instead of winning then over.

Last edited:

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
An Irish law firm? Starting off on a bad (fat) foot. He couldn't find a firm that had a Stein/Berg/Wasserman in the name to take his frivolous lawsuit?

Well he waited until 36 hours before the contempt hearing to go knocking on doors looking for a firm who would take his dead case at the last minute. (Even though he claimed in his pro se motion Quasi hadn't afforded him ample time to secure counsel, we know from his twitter history he was denying the hearing was even scheduled up until Lynne forced his hand.)

I'm actually impressed he able to find anyone to put their name on this horseshit. And it was essentially just hiring a babysitter to sit with him in court so he wouldn't sperg out. There was almost no lawyering to be done.

Last edited:

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout

A hobo could have done the work needed. This was for the contempt court case, there was no argument he could make, it was either pay up and make it go away or go through court, be found In contempt, get hit with that and still have to PayQuasi.lol
Meghan was clearly talking to Lynn/Nikki after seeing that Pro Se get entered and told them the situation.

Pat took L's from all directions there. he wasn't allowed to martyr himself, we got the pro se, quasi got paid, meghan got paid.
Preddy good day in all.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
Nikkki isn't any dumber than any other broad. Her problem is that she couldn't attract a quality dude early on enough to reign her in. That's where you get the bankruptcy, the throuple she was in, and ultimately settling for two-ton Tomlinson.

Women are dumb - always have been - and the longer they're allowed to run amok in their own lives, the worse most of them do.
Maybe fucking an autistic that bought you a book isn’t the smartest way to start a lifelong relationship full of mutual respect and admiration.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Maybe fucking an autistic that bought you a book isn’t the smartest way to start a lifelong relationship full of mutual respect and admiration.
Nikkki saw she only had seconds left on the play clock and had to snap the ball. It just so happened that pat was there. He was barely into her by his own account, but she dug in out of desperation to pair up with anybody.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
How realistic of possibility is it that Patrick (and Nikki) never really tried to have the police work with them to get their Address white-listed or something.
He's pathologically unreasonable so I'd say they never got past the belligerent "do as I say, child" stage. Nothing is ever going to be good enough for a a righteously furious Patrick so I'd say there's a good chance those negotiations broke down immediately due to pigheadedness. He probably demanded things that weren't legally possible and didn't want to compromise.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
He's pathologically unreasonable so I'd say they never got past the belligerent "do as I say, child" stage. Nothing is ever going to be good enough for a a righteously furious Patrick so I'd say there's a good chance those negotiations broke down immediately due to pigheadedness. He probably demanded things that weren't legally possible and didn't want to compromise.
Pats also autistic, all the cops could have said “We’ll get right on that”, or “We’re working as hard as we can” in a sarcastic tone and it would have been interpreted as is. Remember this is the same retard who thought the MPD would pick up his stollen chairs. He’s not only pathologically unreasonable, he’s also a pathological liar, so he could be making all of that up as well. Pathologically fat too.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I've heard that Irish litigators aren't that uncommon. Jews are so unlikeable that they tend to alienate juries instead of winning then over.
One of my good friends is a Jewish litigator and he says he gets a little anxious whenever he sees the opposing council is also Jewish because he knows they’re going to bring the intensity up to an 11.

I’ve sent him stuff from here. He said Stavros Esq.’s performance was so hysterically bad it could be a fail meme.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
One of my good friends is a Jewish litigator and he says he gets a little anxious whenever he sees the opposing council is also Jewish because he knows they’re going to bring the intensity up to an 11.

I’ve sent him stuff from here. He said Stavros Esq.’s performance was so hysterically bad it could be a fail meme.
How is a jew capable of being a good friend? You'll learn.

Forum Clout

Imagine hiring a Greek lawyer. Just some lazy, greasy retard.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
A hobo could have done the work needed. This was for the contempt court case, there was no argument he could make, it was either pay up and make it go away or go through court, be found In contempt, get hit with that and still have to PayQuasi.lol
Meghan was clearly talking to Lynn/Nikki after seeing that Pro Se get entered and told them the situation.

Pat took L's from all directions there. he wasn't allowed to martyr himself, we got the pro se, quasi got paid, meghan got paid.
Preddy good day in all.
They were pretty much paid to make sure he didnt make an ass of himself ( he still did) to the point he catches a contempt of court charge and to moderate the payments.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
How realistic of possibility is it that Patrick (and Nikki) never really tried to have the police work with them to get their Address white-listed or something.

It fits his MO of pants-shitting retardation.
He may have said it once to an officer, "You guys need to DO something so this STOPS happening." , "Yeah sir, you're right. I'll see what I can do." and the officer forgets about it 20 mins later.
Now tard Patrick takes that as 'doing everything in his power' to put an end to it.
Why else would some Officers be reacting to it kindly while others are morons still showing up with flashlights, they're just someone who hasn't dealt with Pat's retardation yet. There's nothing in place to prevent it, Patrick never tried, it's just cops aware that Pat's house means tard-wrangling duty.
Dan put it best on how the MPD reacts to calls to Rick’s hovel now: “Who’s new on the force here? McLeary? Hah, send him ovah there and don’t tell him anything beforehand lmao.”

Last edited: